MANY LIVES, ONE SOURCE Understanding Karma, Grace, Reincarnation, &
Your Place in the Divine Plan!
with Peter Woodbury, MSW
NEW HYPNOSIS & REGRESSION PROGRAM
A full-day workshop for healing the past, building the future.
During this fascinating day of self-exploration and
personal enlightenment you will gain firsthand
experience of accessing the deeper recesses of your
mind and consciousness—the very realm in which
past-life memories and your soul’s connection to the
Divine exist. Through regressions and self-guided
imageries during this one-day Edgar Cayce focused
workshop, you will learn:
- How souls were created and came to inhabit the
- The school of earth: karma and grace
- The role of soul groups, soul mates, and twin
- The importance of the extraordinary times we are
- The grand plan of “returning to Oneness”
- AND your particular place in the grand scheme
You will experience a special group hypnotic regression with emphasis on reaching the life-between-lives
state and contact with your personal guides!
Plus you will:
- Understand the process of hypnosis and past-life
regression and how it can be used for healing and
self-awareness—even if you don’t believe in reincarnation!
- Clarify personal ideals and align your spiritual intent
with the pathway for your soul’s journey to wholeness
- Explore the Cayce information on the nature of the
soul and the various levels of consciousness beyond
the third dimension
- Have a personal experience channeling your Higher
Self for guidance, soul healing, and an awareness of
your divine connection
- Travel to the Akashic “Hall of Records” and glimpse
the record of your own soul’s journey
- Tap into past lives that are having a major impact upon the present
You’ll leave with a greater understanding of your soul
purpose and the limitless potential of your incarnation
in this lifetime!
COMMENTS FROM PETER’S OTHER PROGRAMS:
“Peter is such a good, relaxed speaker. He truly makes you feel comfortable in every
way. He doesn’t make any question seem ridiculous. He comes across as very nonjudgmental.
Just all in all, he is a very good teacher, soul, spirit, and person. Thank
you, Peter, for being who you are.” B.W., Roanoke, Va.
“I enjoyed Peter’s kindness and his genuine desire to share the information he has.
He has a professional and warm presentation. Wonderful sense of humor!” J.M.,
Peter Woodbury, MSW
First Congregational Church
1009 Main Street
Branford, CT 06405
Saturday, Nov. 5, 2016 – Time: 9:00 a.m.– 4:30 p..m.; Registration 8::30 a..m.