Free Daily Activities at Virginia Beach HQ
Free Activities - While you're visiting the A.R.E.
- 9:30 a.m. - 12 noon, Wednesdays: Join our local prayer healing group, the Glad Helpers, in the meditation room
- 12:00 noon, Weekdays: Join us in a weekday meditation in the 3rd floor meditation room
- 12:30 p.m., Sundays: Enjoy a guided meditation session to help you learn to meditate
- 1 p.m., Sat - Sun: Test your ESP with our ESP Demonstration Class
- 2 p.m., Daily: Watch a short film to learn more about the story of Edgar Cayce and the organization he founded
- 2:30 p.m., Daily: Take one of our daily guided tours
- 3:30 p.m., Daily: Attend the daily "survey" lecture on topics from the readings, including dreams, intuition, holistic health, meditation, and reincarnation. View Survey Lecture event page for calendar of topics.
Self-Guided Activities on Campus
- Walk the 40' diameter labyrinth
- Study the numerous colorful displays about concepts from the readings
- Visit our meditation room, with its ocean view, stained glass windows, and peaceful atmosphere
- Visit the meditation garden, with its beautiful landscaping, Japanese bridge, and waterfall
- Visit our A.R.E. Bookstore & Gift Shop and the A.R.E. Library
- Take our self-guided virtual cell phone tour of campus