Virginia Beach Headquarters Hours of Operation
Visitor Center, Bookstore, and Library
Visitor Center - Information Desk (Ext. 7265)
Library (Ext. 7141)
Visitor Center Bookstore (Ext. 7231)
Visitor Center, and Library
Monday - Saturday: 12 noon – 5 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
A.R.E. Bookstore and Gift Shop
Monday - Saturday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday: 12 noon – 5 p.m.
The Leaping Lizard Cafe at Edgar Cayce's A.R.E.
The Leaping Lizard Cafe is located in the Historic Cayce Hospital Building
The Café is open Monday through Saturday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. with extended hours as needed for A.R.E. events, weekends during conferences.
Monday through Saturday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sunday 12 noon to 7 p.m.
For more information, visit AREHealth.org
- Take one of our daily guided tours (2:30 p.m. Daily)
- Test your ESP - (ESP Demonstration Class, Sat.-Sun. 1 p.m.)
- Watch The Edgar Cayce Legacy film to learn more about the story of this ordinary man with extraordinary abilities (2 p.m. Daily and available on demand)
- Walk the 40' diameter labyrinth
- Attend the daily lecture or activities programs on topics from the readings, including dreams, intuition, holistic health, meditation, and reincarnation (Daily 3:30 p.m.) View Events Calendar
- Study the numerous colorful displays about concepts from the readings and A.R.E. activities
- Visit our meditation room, with its ocean view, stained glass windows, and peaceful atmosphere (Meditation Class, Sun.-12:30 p.m.)
- Our local prayer healing group, the Glad Helpers continue a tradition begun in 1931 and meet every Wednesday morning from 9:30 a.m. to 12 noon
- Visit the meditation garden, with its beautiful landscaping, Japanese bridge, and waterfall
Come explore the fascinating work of Edgar Cayce, one of the most documented psychics of all time, a renowned mystic, and the "father of holistic medicine."