This Web site contains many helpful health hints from the Edgar Cayce readings, articles, and our health database. As an indication of Edgar Cayce's interest in providing help to persons suffering physical ailments, more than 8,000 of Cayce's 14,306 readings were health-related.
Any information contained in this site, in the readings, or in our health database should not be regarded as a guide to self-diagnosis or self-treatment, nor a diagnosis from a physician. The cooperation of a qualified health care professional is essential if one wishes to apply the principles and techniques described in the readings.
- General. By participating in a raffle or drawing sponsored by Edgar Cayce's Association for Research and Enlightenment (A.R.E.), the participant acknowledges and agrees to all of these Official Rules. Void where prohibited. All times in these drawings refer to Eastern Time. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by all decisions of the A.R.E., whose decisions are at its sole discretion and are binding and final. Failure to comply with these rules will result in disqualification.
- Eligibility. The drawing is open only to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of the A.R.E., Atlantic University, the A.R.E. Health Center & Spa, the Cayce/Reilly School of Massage, and all other affiliates are not eligible.
- How to Enter. To enter, complete your conference registration in full no later than 12 a.m. (EST), at least 30 days prior to the start date of the program you plan to attend. No additional purchase necessary. Limit one (1) entry per person. The A.R.E. is not responsible for incomplete, invalid, late, or ineligible entries, which will be disqualified.
- Determination of Winner. One (1) winner will be randomly drawn for each participating conference (as noted on informational and registration materials) offering one (1) prize. Chances of winning are determined by number of conference registrations received prior to 30 days before the start of the conference. The winner will be drawn 30 days prior to the start of the conference. The winner will be notified by phone or email no later than three weeks prior to the start of the conference. The winner will receive their prize by mail or email. If any prize notification is undeliverable, or in the event of non-compliance with any of these requirements, the prize will be forfeited.
- Prize. One (1) prize will be for each participating conference (as noted on informational and registration materials). The prize will be a $60 gift certificate to use at the A.R.E. Health Center & Spa. Gratuities not included. The value for each prize is $60. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash, and there are no substitutions. Transfer of the prize is prohibited. The Spa reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion.
- Disclaimer. Edgar Cayce's A.R.E. may use winner's name, city, state, likeness and/or voice for purposes of advertising, promotion, and publicity without additional compensation. Scheduling an appointment prior to the start of the conference is suggested, and can be made by calling 757-457-7202, or booking online at AREHealth.org.
- Winner Announcement. Name of the winner will be announced during the conference.