Recruitment Coordinator, Cayce/Reilly School of Massage
Posting Date: 2/25/2015
Closing Date: 3/13/2015
Job Title: Recruitment Coordinator, Cayce/Reilly School of Massage
Employee Classification/Status/Hours: Non Exempt, Regular Full-Time, 30 hours per week
Successful completion of standard background check required.
Flexibility to work evenings and weekends on occasion.
The Recruitment Coordinator is responsible for active recruitment of prospective students through lead generation, lead responses and lead referrals as established by strategic enrollment and retention objectives for the Cayce/Reilly School of Massage. This position acts continuously as a representative of the Cayce/Reilly School and the A.R.E. as an organization; must project a positive image within the health and massage industries as well as with accrediting and certifying agencies. This position also acts as a liaison between students being recruited and the Senior School Administrator and staff of the Cayce/Reilly School of Massage.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
In collaboration with and direction from Senior School Administrator, responsible for developing, formalizing and implementing specific recruiting plans and activities.
- Actively recruit students for the School’s programs by lead generation, lead response and lead referral.
- Respond to inquiries from prospective students promptly and effectively.
- Coordinate and communicate with Senior School Administrator on all related correspondence during entire admissions and registration process.
- Collaborate with key school staff to develop demographics and student profiles for recruiting purposes, in compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws.
- Develop and implement tracking systems through Excel databases, Mail Chimp and/or Aptify to evaluate effectiveness of recruitment efforts
- Analyze/track prospect, admissions and survey data as related to strategic enrollment and retention goals and objectives and department budget.
- In coordination with and direction from Senior School Administrator, design and utilize questionnaires related to market research/analysis for recruitment purposes; utilize survey questionnaires as part of interview process with prospective students; track/analyze survey results.
- Post daily to online social networking sites, including but not limited to, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram.
- Monitor and maintain school’s website as needed; update website as required.
- Contact/schedule appointments with local military installations to introduce/educate benefits of the School’s program and how the program relates to use of VA benefits.
- Contact/schedule appointments with high school counselors/teachers as related to student recruitments.
- Schedule to attend job fairs and/or career nights as outlined in specific recruiting plans.
- Collaborate with Senior School Administrator on developing and maintaining prospective student visits and campus tours, Open House events and other recruiting events as directed.
- Maintain recruiting operations by following policies and procedures; report/recommend proposed changes with direction from Senior School Administrator.
- Work collaboratively with Cayce/Reilly staff to develop stream-lined procedures extending the look and feel of Cayce/Reilly’s brand throughout the student contact process.
- Keep updated on recruitment activities and industry trends through participation in educational opportunities, professional publications; participation in professional organization activities.
- Provide communication on consistent basis with Senior School Administrator, school staff and other key department staff (i.e. Marketing, IT) regarding project update/changes and/or information sharing.
- Participate in school functions to include new student orientation, graduation ceremonies, department meetings and other community and organizational events.
- Other duties as assigned
Required Education and Experience:
- Associates degree from accredited college or university required; bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum two years’ experience in sales, recruitment, or marketing/advertising is required; recruiting/admissions experience in college/technical school environment preferred;
- Background or training in military service is highly desirable.
- Minimum two years in-depth experience in massage industry required; or
- Equivalent work experience may be substituted for degree requirement.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Knowledge of philosophy and acceptance of the key principles in the Edgar Cayce readings, particularly the principles regarding health and healing, kindness, active patience and a service orientation is required.
- Knowledge of massage and alternative healing modalities is required
- Knowledge/familiarity with lead generation via Internet and other sources is required.
- Detailed knowledge of curriculum, policies and procedures, and accreditation requirements of the Cayce/Reilly School required
- Highly proficient skills in Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher required, Aptify skills a plus.
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship skills are required in working with people from diverse backgrounds in order to facilitate communication with external customers and colleagues
- Excellent team participation skills required, in combination with strong skills in tact, diplomacy, objectivity and problem solving
- Strong social network marketing skills and strategies required, including SEO, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Strong organizational, time-management and multi-tasking skills with the ability to manage competing deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, are required
- Polished public speaking skills required, demonstrated through experience.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective interpersonal relationships with prospective students, with co-workers, and with other Cayce/Reilly School staff and faculty required.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to motivate others to action while displaying a positive attitude toward helping others.
- Required ability to provide a high level of service and maintaining a strong customer focus with demonstrated enthusiasm and respect in working with people from diverse backgrounds.
- High degree of emotional intelligence and maturity – demonstrating adaptability, engagement, and enthusiasm
- Fluency in a major language in addition to English (Spanish) is desired.
- A good sense of humor
Scope and Impact:
This position acts continuously as a representative of the Cayce/Reilly School and the A.R.E. as an organization; must project a positive image within the health and massage industries as well as with the accrediting and certifying agencies
- Interactions with employees, members, potential members, and the public; has a significant effect on the reputation, accomplishment of goals/mission and the financial health of the organization.
Special Job Requirements:
Successful completion of standard background check required
- Requires valid driver’s license, ability to drive and reliable transportation
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends on occasion.
- Good physical stamina is necessary, as position requires off-campus appointments
- Ability to perform physical activities on a daily basis, such as but not limited to walking, standing, climbing, bending, lifting items (up to 20 lbs. unassisted) is required.
- Ability to move between buildings on uneven ground and to use staircases in historical buildings without elevators is required.
- Requires some sitting and using a computer keyboard, looking at a screen.