Recruitment Coordinator, Cayce/Reilly School of Massage
Posting Date: 6/06/14
Closing Date: 6/20/14
Job Title:Recruitment Coordinator, Cayce/Reilly School of Massage
Employee Classification (Status & Hours): Non-Exempt (hourly)
Department: Cayce/Reilly School of Massage (#402)
Position Reports To: Senior School Administrator
The Recruitment Coordinator is responsible for recruiting prospective students to help meet strategic enrollment objectives for the Cayce/Reilly School of Massage, through lead generation, lead responses and lead referrals. Following all guidelines and parameters established by the school’s accrediting and certifying agencies, the Recruitment Coordinator will represent the school and the education offered in a manner deemed appropriate by both the agencies and the school. This position will act as a liaison between students being recruited and the Senior School Administrator and staff of the Cayce/Reilly School of Massage.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- In collaboration with Senior School Administrator, responsible for developing, formalizing and implementing specific recruiting plans
- Actively recruit students for the School’s programs by lead generation, lead response and lead referral
- Collaborate with key school staff to develop demographics and student profiles for recruiting purposes as deemed appropriate by state and/or federal law
- Conduct research, interview applicants, design questionnaires for current students; analyze questionnaire results.
- Manage inquiries, make prompt and effective contact with potential students
- Utilize the school’s social networking pages for recruitment purposes
- Contact and meet with local military installations to explain benefits of the program and how it relates to use of VA benefits
- Collaborate with Senior School Administrator Admissions on developing and maintaining group visits and campus tours, Open House events and other recruiting events as directed
- Recruit students by meeting with high school counselors/teachers; attend job fairs/career nights.
- Refer all viable candidates to Senior School Administrator and staff for follow-up and intake
- Maintain recruiting operations by following policies and procedures; report needed changes.
- Work collaboratively with Cayce/Reilly staff to develop stream-lined procedures that extend the look and feel of Cayce/Reilly’s brand throughout the student contact process
- Avoid legal challenges by complying with legal requirements by following all guidelines and parameters established by the school’s accrediting and certifying agencies
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Develop and implement tracking systems through databases and/or Aptify to evaluate effectiveness of recruitment efforts; analyze prospect/admission data to further inform the process
- Collaborate with Senior School Administrator to adapt recruiting plan and activity accordingly and will analyze prospect and admissions data to further inform the process
- Provide communication on consistent basis with Senior School Administrator, school staff and other key department staff (i.e. Marketing, IT) regarding project update/changes and/or information sharing
- Other duties as assigned
Required Education and Experience:
- Associates degree from an accredited college or university required; bachelor’s degree preferred
- Two or more years’ experience in sales, recruitment, or marketing/advertising is required; recruiting or admissions experience at a college or technical school environment preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years in-depth massage industry experience required; or
- Equivalent work experience may be substituted for degree requirement.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of philosophy and acceptance of the key principles in the Edgar Cayce readings, particularly the principles regarding health and healing, kindness, active patience and a service orientation is highly desirable
- Knowledge of massage and alternative healing modalities is required
- Knowledge/familiarity with lead generation via Internet and other sources is strongly preferred
- Detailed knowledge of curriculum, policies and procedures, and accreditation requirements of the Cayce/Reilly School required
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship skills are required in working with people from diverse backgrounds in order to facilitate communication with external customers and colleagues
- Excellent team participation skills required, in combination with strong skills in tact, diplomacy, objectivity and problem solving
- Excellent computer and software skills required ( Microsoft Office suite Outlook, Word, Excel; databases, social media, etc.); experience with Aptify a plus
- Strong organizational, time-management and multi-tasking skills with the ability to manage competing deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, are required
- Strong public speaking skills required
- Ability to develop and maintain effective interpersonal relationships with prospective students, with co-workers, and with other Cayce/Reilly School staff and faculty required.
- Outgoing, self-motivated, goal-oriented, enthusiastic, and ability to learn
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to motivate others to action
- High degree of emotional intelligence and maturity – demonstrating adaptability, engagement, and enthusiasm
- Fluency in a major language in addition to English (Spanish) desired.
- A good sense of humor
Scope and Impact:
- This position acts continuously as a representative of the Cayce/Reilly School and the A.R.E. as an organization; must project a positive image within the health and massage industries as well as with the accrediting and certifying agencies
- Position has a major effect on revenues and the financials of the organization
Special Job or Training Demands
- Successful completion of standard background check required
- Requires valid driver’s license, ability to drive and reliable transportation
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends on occasion
- Requires some sitting and using a computer keyboard, looking at a screen
- Requires some driving to meet with potential students off-campus
- On occasion, may need to walk on uneven ground and use staircases in historical buildings without an elevator