83rd Annual A.R.E. Members Congress—
Living a Spiritual Life the Edgar Cayce Way:
Community, Fellowship, Service, and Application
June 22-27, 2014
Come Home to Your Spiritual Family as We Gather
in Celebration of the Edgar Cayce Legacy!
Bring your study group or local team, and bring the whole family--come learn to live the Cayce readings concepts day by day!
Open to all, tuition for this week-long celebration of the
Edgar Cayce legacy is just $75!
Open to all A.R.E. friends and seekers, this annual event celebrates the legacy of Edgar Cayce with workshops, lectures, special guest speakers, and social gatherings.
Come home to your spiritual family at A.R.E. as we celebrate expanded A.R.E. campus and the opening of our New Cayce-Miller Café!
Visit our historic campus, meet staff and board members, and learn how the A.R.E. operates. Gain a personal connection to this association that Edgar Cayce envisioned and make memorable connections with members from across the globe.
Fundraising is an integral part of keeping
A.R.E. Congress open and affordable to all. If you
would like to make a contribution or have items to
donate toward the auction, please email
Highlights of this week of relaxed fun,
friendship, and fellowship include:
- Special programs by favorite speakers like Charles Thomas Cayce, Mitch Horowitz, Grace Yuksek, Dr. Doug Knueven, and more
- Topics designed to inspire you to integrate key Cayce concepts into your life, work,
- Activities updates and exciting news from A.R.E. staff and board members
- A bountifully fresh opening day picnic, held in our new Cayce-Miller café
- Traditions like the “Fun”-raising auction, talent and skit night, and social
- Special dedication ceremony and grand opening of our new expanded campus Friday after Congress concludes
“That which we give enriches us, rather then
that we receive.”
Edgar Cayce reading 4208-12
Download our 2015 Headquarters Conferences calendar here!
** Open to anyone, Life members may redeem their passes.