|Explore the nature and potential of human concsciousess, the very essense of our being.
Featuring Apollo 14 Astronaut and IONS founder
Edgar D. Mitchell, ScD
The cosmos itself was
On January 31, 1971, Apollo 14 lifted off from
Cape Kennedy, and three days later Edgar
Mitchell and Alan Shepard walked on the
surface of the moon. As amazing as this feat
was, for Mitchell, the most extraordinary journey was
yet to come. As he plunged toward earth through the
vastness of space, Mitchell became engulfed by “a
sense of universal connectedness”—a profound sense
that he and the beings on the planet below were
connected as part of a deliberate design—and that the
cosmos itself was somehow conscious. The experience
changed Mitchell’s life in ways
he could never have anticipated
before his moon flight.
Consciousness has no boundaries.
In spite of science’s amazing technological advances, we have
barely begun to explore the deepest mystery of life—the fact
that consciousness itself exists. If you have ever wondered
whether consciousness is generated by the brain or if it is a
fundamental property of the universe, you will want to join
us as we probe this uncharted territory of the human mind.
Space time is an illusion.
See how all of life is interconnected and interdependent, and
we are part of this matrix of life—and that space time itself
arises from consciousness, not consciousness from space time.
"All knowledge,—then, now, or in the future, is latent within self,
would man but begin to understand." Edgar Cayce reading 2533-4
Science, spirituality, and
the limitless mind.
- Discover new possibilities for human potential
- Take a journey to the Akashic Records and break through the illusion of
- Travel to the realm beyond death and explore the implications of the neardeath
experience and the survival of consciousness
- Explore what encounters with other intelligences such as angels or spirits
tell us about higher consciousness
- Understand the meaning of a truly interconnected, unlimited universal
- Learn how popular culture, literature, and the news and entertainment
media have influenced our perceptions and beliefs about consciousness,
spirit, mind, and psi
- Hear the latest scientific research and findings that confirm that we live in a
conscious, living cosmos free from the limits of space and time
Explore the latest research into the nature and power of
consciousness, Register Today
** Open to anyone, Life members may redeem their passes.