There are as many paths to God
as there are seekers on the path.
How do you know which way is right for you?
How can you travel a spiritual path that will
fill you with the meaning and understanding
you both need and desire?
What matters most is how we love
one another, and how we apply
our love for God and the earth.
By finding diverse sources of inspiration and wisdom, you can weave
together a rich and life-affirming pattern of meaning that you can turn to
throughout your life, a pattern that grows and evolves as you grow and evolve
along your spiritual journey.
During this insightful weekend, you will study different ideas and traditions
and discover ONENESS—the “golden thread” that runs through so many of the
world’s great teachings—the belief in the unity of One God.
You will explore:
- Edgar Cayce’s core concept of "mind as the builder" as a theme common
to many of the world’s great teachings
- How the development of the ego, the false self, and the idea that we are
separate from God are one of the greatest challenges confronting humanity
- The role of forgiveness as the center of human love
- Jesus as the pattern given to every soul on earth to follow
- Karma, grace, and the role of reincarnation in the wisdom traditions of the
- Insights from the Kabbalah, Buddhism, A Course in Miracles, and other
Experience the Oneness Blessing (Deeksha), our inherent connection to
the whole of creation, and the peace and power that comes from that.
You will leave feeling the love and strength of
our interconnectedness to each other and to