Calm your mind . . .
awaken your soul.
ome and experience proven
techniques leading toward
a deeper state of spiritual
awareness and enlightenment through
meditation, chanting, mindfulness
practices, soul writing, and more.
During this fully experiential retreat,
you will learn and apply these powerful
tools as you practice techniques
designed to prompt profound
meditative insights, connect with the
wise, loving voice of your soul, and
more fully awaken the power and
potential of your mind.
As you take your spiritual practice
to the next level, you will also:
- Experience Edgar Cayce’s “passage in consciousness” meditation
and other profound techniques
- Learn to become fully present in every moment
- Bring more wisdom, compassion, and clarity into your life
Decrease physical and emotional stress and increase your ability
- See a brainwave map of consciousness that shows how the mind
works and how to master it
- Experience inspirational writing as a written form of meditation
- Get in touch with your Higher Self and the inner wisdom of your soul
This experiential program involves multiple meditation
exercises either sitting in chairs or on the floor. Please
wear comfortable clothing and bring a mat, pillow, or
cushion. You should also bring a journal or notebook
to record your insights and soul writing experiences.
Whether you are a novice to meditation, want to deepen your spiritual practice, or just need to
recharge your spiritual batteries, this weekend of deep spiritual renewal is not to be missed.
** Open to anyone, Life members may redeem their passes.