Dr. Eben Alexander, author of Proof of Heaven:
A Neurosurgeon’s Journey in the Afterlife, has been an academic neurosurgeon
for over 25 years, including almost 15 years on faculty at
Harvard Medical School. In 2008, his own remarkable near-death
experience radically transformed his understanding of
consciousness and the brain, indeed of all existence. Dr.
Alexander’s message is about bringing unconditional
love, compassion, and forgiveness into daily life, and
better understanding the nature of consciousness.
Our soul makes an incredible journey from birth to death to beyond. We don’t truly
die—our soul makes a transition from
this physical life to a non-corporeal soul life.
In this insightful program you will explore:
- How and why the soul chooses to incarnate
- What past life influences can mean to this lifetime
- What happens when we die, in the near-death experience and in life
- The process of mediumship and the many ways afterlife
- Ways to enhance your intuition to develop your own mediumship abilities
- See proof of afterlife communication captured by stunning photographic
evidence and in law enforcement cases
- The wisdom we can gain about life, death, love, and the continuity of the
soul from those who have passed over
You will also explore Dr. Eben Alexander’s incredible near-death experience
and its powerful, life-changing message. While in a coma, he journeyed beyond
this world and into the deepest realms of super-physical existence. There he
met, and spoke with, the Divine source of the universe itself. He emerged with
a whole new understanding of consciousness, the boundaries of the self, and the
eternal nature of the soul.
And, you will witness the unending connection with loved ones
as renowned mediums Robert Brown and Maureen Hancock each
demonstrate random readings for audience members. You will leave
with the tools of inner peace and resolution that come from understanding
just how contact happens and what it means for you today.