IN THIS TRAINING YOU WILL:
- Expand your understanding of past-life
regression and learn to use it as a method
of spiritual healing
- Learn past-life regression techniques that
you will both experience firsthand and be
able to apply with others, exploring both
theory and practice
- Learn the psychological benefits of
releasing past-life traumas and how to
enable that process with others
- Learn how to gain wisdom from past-life
experiences and apply that knowledge in
the here and now
- Gain experience and confidence in
applying these techniques and learn to use
them safely and ethically
to help others
Discover a powerful tool for personal spiritual
while helping others.
This course will focus on both the spiritual and physical healing
aspects of past-life regression therapy.
Taught by psychotherapist, hypnotherapist, and Harvard University graduate Peter
Woodbury, MSW, who was trained by Dr. Brian Weiss, Dr. Allen Chips, and Dan Brown,
PhD, Peter’s technique involves practices that include: induction or the process of
entering trance; the regression experience; and review with client in the waking
state. He will draw from Edgar Cayce’s teachings, focusing on spiritual purposes and
ways of using prayer and protection that will fit the client’s belief system.
YOU WILL EXPLORE…
- Past-life regression therapy
- Hypnosis and hypnotherapy techniques
- Overseeing the healing process
- The mind-body-spirit connection
- Edgar Cayce’s perspectives on healing
Students will witness the process in a classroom setting and will have the
opportunity to practice these methods as both practitioner and client.
This course will focus on:
- The common past-life regression
- The unusual experiences
- The in-between life states
- The departure from the body experience
- Meeting with guides and councils and
use of guides
- Questions, answers, and discussions
Recommended reading: Reincarnation and Karma by Edgar Cayce; Many Lives, Many Masters by Brian Weiss, Journey
of Souls: Case Studies of Life Between Lives by Michael Newton.
You will receive a Certificate of Completion, certifying that you
You may order these from the A.R.E. Bookstore by calling
800-333-4499, ext. 7231.
completed this training through the A.R.E.
Discover a powerful tool for spiritual growth while helping others Register Today