Deferred Payment Charitable Gift Annuity
Immediate Tax Benefits - Future Annuity Payments
You can create an annuity today; yet, defer your annuity payments to some future date. The result is that you receive a more generous tax-deduction now, while
at the same time it increases your rate of return resulting in higher future annuity payments. This is a creative way to support the A.R.E. while planning for
supplemental income later in life.
- An excellent way to generate reliable post-retirement income;
- Higher immediate tax deduction for deferring the date of annuity payments;
- Parents can plan specific monetary benefit for their siblings or children and secure their future incomes;
- Children can also make their parents’ later years secure with a Gift Annuity, to ensure regular income;
- An attractive giving-alternative with the option of gifting now,
receiving immediate tax benefits, and deferring payments until a later time;
- Advantage of receiving payments at the time of retirement when income falls substantially;
- Financial security against market and interest rate fluctuations.
Example of a $25,000 Deferred Charitable Gift Annuity
Example: Present age of donor: 58
| Age 67
*Charitable Deduction portion can be used towards taxes owed over a five year period.
For a sample personalized report, please contact:
Susan Luscomb at (757) 457-7125 or
Marianna Theo at (757) 457-7215