Dates: Sep 21, 2016 – Oct 18, 2016
Course Tuition: $119 Now $89.00
A.R.E. Member Tuition: $71.20
In this four-week long online mentored course, Edgar Cayce expert and CEO of the Cayce work worldwide, Kevin J. Todeschi, will personally lead you through many different activities to help you tap into and explore your personal Akashic Records, gaining insights about your past, your present, your relationships to others from your past, and your future.
All of the content and exercises included in this experience are designed to give you personal insights into your life.
After you have gathered information and resources from the past, the "future you" will explore the field of all possibilities to help you select the pathway that is most in keeping with your reason for reincarnating in this body and this life.
During this course you will:
- Glimpse your own Akashic Record and discover a probable past life, insights into your present experiences, and a potential future for you right now.
- Learn how potentially every individual in your life can assist you in becoming a better person.
- Discover what’s at work that causes individuals to perceive one another very differently. For example, why does the person I like least of all still have people who love him or her, and why do people I love have their own challenging relationships?
- Take part in an intuition game that can provide insights into any imaginable question you might have.
You Will Receive:
- All reading materials online
- Interactive exercises to help facilitate an awareness of how you already interact with the Akashic Records
- Coaching and personal feedback from your mentor, Kevin J. Todeschi
For more than thirty years, Kevin J. Todeschi has made an in-depth study of the Edgar Cayce readings, especially as it relates to soul growth and personal development. His book, Edgar Cayce on the Akashic Records, describes how rather than being simply a record of the past, the universe’s “super-computer system” is actually an interactive source of information that draws experiences and relationships to individuals for their own soul development. This course promises to explore fascinating insights into this information.
Kevin J. Todeschi is the Executive Director and CEO of Edgar Cayce’s Association for Research and Enlightenment and Atlantic University. He oversees activities of the A.R.E. worldwide. As both student and teacher of the Edgar Cayce material for more than thirty years, he has lectured on five continents in front of thousands of individuals. A prolific writer, he is the author of twenty books, including Edgar Cayce on the Akashic Records, Edgar Cayce on Soul Mates, Family Karma: The Hidden Ties that Bind, and The Rest of the Noah Story. He has a master’s degree in transpersonal studies.
How Do I Participate In an Online Mentored Course?
The day before your course starts, you will receive an e-mail from email@example.com detailing how to access and navigate your online classroom. You will also receive an invitation to join the workspace in PBWorks.
Once you're in the classroom, you will be able to visit your online classroom any time, day or night, 24/7, for the entire length of the course. You may participate at your convenience from anywhere in the world. There are no specified times that you have to be in the room. You decide when and how often you wish to participate.
In the virtual classroom, you will have access to written and audio or video materials prepared for you by your mentor. Every Wednesday, your mentor will post a lesson along with exercises for you to practice during the week. Posting is very similar to sending an e-mail, except that all the messages are viewed within your virtual classroom. You may post your thoughts, questions, and experiences on the "wall" of your classroom for your mentor and fellow participants to read and respond to. In this way, everyone will benefit from one another's experiences and insights and the coaching offered by your mentor to individuals.