Follow the Water Bearer:
Jesus' Message of Oneness
for the Aquarian Age
Peter Woodbury, MSW
Live online Friday, June 24, 2016, 9:00-10:20 a.m. EST
LIVE and On-Demand Download Anytime!
Follow the Water Bearer - Jesus' Message of Oneness for the
$15 Member, $45 General
Not a member?
Join us LIVE online as we bring you Peter Woodbury, MSW’s Friday morning presentation, part of our
June 19-24 85th Anniversary Members Congress: The Living Legacy of Edgar Cayce. We’ll be streaming live from Virginia Beach, Friday, June 24, 2016, 9:00-10:20 a.m.EST, which will
be followed by on demand access anytime!
Watch from the convenience and comfort of your own home via desktop computer, laptop, tablet, or
even your smart phone, and enjoy this special presentation on-demand at your convenience as well.
Featuring popular Cayce teacher, psychotherapist, and hypnotherapist Peter Woodbury, MSW, this
program explores one of the most important and often-emphasized concepts from the readings–
Oneness. The Oneness of God, oneness of our relationships, oneness of force, oneness of time, oneness
of purpose, oneness in every effort. In these challenging times, this message is more important than
ever, and Peter’s deep knowledge of the Cayce readings, combined with insight and humor, will bring
this key concept to life for you.
Peter Woodbury, MSW is a popular presenter on key topics from the Cayce readings. He is the
instructor for A.R.E.’s Past Life Regression Hypnotherapy Training Certification and co-instructor for the
Master’s Level Hypnosis Certification, as well as Atlantic University’s Integrated Imagery: Regression
Hypnosis program. He is also known for his leadership of A.R.E. tours and for portraying Edgar Cayce in
the popular one-man show “An Evening with Edgar Cayce.”
Mentored by David McMillin, MA
July 22 - September 1, 2015
Have you ever wondered:
- Is there God?
- And if so, what is our relationship to the Divine?
- Why does something exist rather than nothing at all?
- What is the source of the universe? Was it created by God?
- And if there is a Creator, why must we Search for God? Is God hiding?
- Or is God an absentee landlord that created a grand cosmos and then withdrew, leaving it to run its natural course, as some philosophers have surmised?
- If there is a God, why all the contradictions in the various religions? And even outright warfare at times in the name God or a religious doctrine?
On an almost daily basis, Cayce entered a self-induced altered state of consciousness that allowed him to answer questions of almost any nature ranging from medical conditions to the origin and nature of the cosmos. His psychic dissertations became known as “readings” and were assigned numbers to protect the privacy of those who sought his guidance.
It was in September 1931 when a group of Cayce’s supporters, ordinary people with a desire to be of service, approached Cayce seeking a way forward in those troubled times. Some of those individuals simply wanted to work more directly with Cayce’s psychic information – to become more spiritual and develop their own psychic abilities. Others were more focused on bringing light and love to a distressed world.
What are the benefits of studying this material:
- Tap your relationship with God
- Explore your intuition
- Find your inner joy and inner peace
- Practice listening “soul to soul”
- Learn to love and appreciate your life
- Find out how to work with Spirit
- Spend time with like-minded people
Although Edgar Cayce was born and raised in the Bible Belt of America, taught Sunday School regularly, and read the Christian Bible completely through once for each year of his life, the Cayce readings do include a broader perspective that is inclusive of other spiritual traditions, encouraging individuals to participate in a religion of their choice.
In fact, A Search for God does not require any involvement in organized religion. It involves walking on a spiritual path in daily life, wherever that may lead.
The Cayce approach to spiritual awakening and a search for God is not theoretical – it is an applied approach. The process involves both inner work and outer application. The inner work is primarily prayer and meditation. The outer application involves service to others in the midst of daily life.
Summary of your 6-week experience:
You will (online):
- Week One - Lesson 1: Opportunity
- Week Two - Lesson 2: Day and Night
- Week Three - Lesson 3: God's Manifestation
- Week Four - Lesson 4: Desire
- Week Five - Lesson 5: Destiny and the Mind
- Week Six - Lesson 6: Destiny and the Body
- Read and/or listen to the information and explanations and work through the exercises provided.
- Respond with your reactions, feelings, and questions on the community bulletin board. Directions for doing this will be sent to you.
- Receive responses to your postings by David McMillin, MA.
How to Use This Course
In recognition of the varied levels of interest and experience of the individuals studying this material, the course itself is presented at various levels and formats:
- Video Overviews – The video segments for each lesson will tend to provide background and an overview of each topic. This will help orient newcomers to the Cayce approach and create a level playing field for those who wish to work with the concepts as an online course.
- Application – For each lesson there are written materials that can be viewed online and applied in daily life. The lessons are sequential, each one building on the applied knowledge learned in previous lessons. So do them in order and take time to do the exercises and apply the information in your daily life.
David McMillin, MA, earned a master's degree in clinical psychology from the University of Illinois at Springfield and has worked in both public mental health and private practice settings. For several years David was part of a team at Meridian Institute that researched the Cayce health readings and other alternative medicine approaches. As a complement to his academic and research activities, David has had numerous mystical experiences that confirm the continuity of life and multidimensional nature of reality. The varied media products for sale on this web site are a synthesis of David's diverse interests and philosophy of life.
What's an e-Group?
Your A.R.E. eGroup will meet in an interactive and dynamic online
classroom called PBWorks. This new online classroom encourages
student-centered learning while providing limitless access to
lesson material, student comments, helpful links, audios, and
videos. Learning in an online environment connects students from
all over the world bringing the philosophy of Edgar Cayce right
into your home.
In the virtual meeting room, you will have access to the written and audio/video materials prepared for you by David McMillin. Every Wednesday, he will post a lesson along with exercises for you to practice during the week. Posting is very similar to sending an e-mail, except that all the e-mails are viewed within your virtual meeting room. You may post your thoughts, questions, and experiences on the site for your mentor and the other participants to read and respond to. In this way, everyone will benefit from one another's experiences and insights and the coaching offered by the mentor to individuals.
Once you register for your A.R.E. eGroup, we will send you an e-mail from eGroups@edgarcayce.org detailing how to access and navigate our discussion board for the eGroup A Search for God, Book Two, Lessons 1-6. Then, you're in! You will be able to visit your eGroup any time you desire. The meeting room is accessible 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week and you may participate at your convenience from anywhere in the world. There are no specified times that you have to be in the room. You decide when and how often you wish to post and participate.
If you would like more information or to be notified when a group is forming,
please e-mail us at email@example.com.