Mentored by David McMillin, MA
Purchase all four A Search for God online eGroups for $167.00
(reg. $220 if purchased separately)
(Offer expires February 25, 2014)
The content of these A Search for God online courses are consistent with and can be used in parallel with the original books developed by the first study group. You will find that the course content itself is new and updated with multimedia and special exercises designed especially by David McMillin for your further study of this valuable material.
The dates for each eGroup:
- A Search for God, Book 1, Lessons 1-6 - February 19 – April 1, 2014
- A Search for God, Book 1, Lessons 7-12 - April 30 – June 6, 2014
- A Search for God, Book 2, Lessons 1-6 - July 16 – August 26, 2014
- A Search for God, Book 2, Lessons 7-12 - September 24 – November 4, 2014
What are the benefits of Study Group meetings?
- Tap your relationship with God
- Explore your intuition
- Find your inner joy and inner peace
- Practice listening “soul to soul”
- Learn to love and appreciate your life
- Find out how to work with Spirit
- Spend time with like-minded people
How to Use This Course
In recognition of the varied levels of interest and experience of the individuals studying this material, the course itself is presented at various levels and formats:
- Video Overviews – The video segments for each lesson will tend to provide background and an overview of each topic. This will help orient newcomers to the Cayce approach and create a level playing field for those who wish to work with the concepts as an online course.
- Application – For each lesson there are written materials that can be viewed online and applied in daily life. The lessons are sequential, each one building on the applied knowledge learned in previous lessons. So do them in order and take time to do the exercises and apply the information in your daily life.
You will (online):
- Read and/or listen to the information and explanations and work through the exercises provided.
- Respond with your reactions, feelings, and questions on the community bulletin board. Directions for doing this will be sent to you.
- Receive responses to your postings by David McMillin, MA.
David McMillin, MA, earned a master's degree in clinical psychology from the University of Illinois at Springfield and has worked in both public mental health and private practice settings. For several years David was part of a team at Meridian Institute that researched the Cayce health readings and other alternative medicine approaches. As a complement to his academic and research activities, David has had numerous mystical experiences that confirm the continuity of life and multidimensional nature of reality. The varied media products for sale on this web site are a synthesis of David's diverse interests and philosophy of life.
If you would like more information or to be notified when a group is forming,
please e-mail us at email@example.com.