Mitzi Crall, Ph.D.
August 28 - September 24, 2013
"Within each of us there are certainly great storehouses of abilities and capacities which we have never used. If they were manifested, we would consider ourselves in a different light." Based on Edgar Cayce readings 262-5 through 262-11
Before you can use your mind to master your life, you must master your mind. And before you can master your mind you have to know how your mind works. Up to 99% of your life – ranging from decisions to relationships to manifesting dreams and desires – is determined at an other than conscious level. Learn the five most influential methods of communicating with your subconscious mind. Learn language patterns that are unique to you and how to use them to empower yourself, enhancing your life experience and your ability to influence others. These lessons are chock full of techniques and practices that WILL change your life. And now it has been updated with even more information and additional skills.
If you use any practice that taps into the subconscious mind, you will gain insights that will take your success to the next level. In fact, what you learn in these lessons is the keystone to your success. These are the elusive pieces of the puzzle no one is telling you about. Not because they are holding out on you because they don't know them either. What you learn in these four lessons will launch you forward in ways you never dreamed possible.
Previous students consistently report that the information you gain from these lessons is original and very effective. Most experience at least one profound change before the four weeks are over. Many experience even more.
You will learn:
- The Mind Model
- Learn what information your mind processes, what information it negates and how it decides
- Understand the role of the Critical Mind vs. willpower
- Learn five critical steps and multiple techniques for bypassing the Critical Mind to engage the subconscious more powerfully
- The Significance of Right-brain and Left-brain Dominance
- Understand the impact of inferred and direct communication, with ourselves and others
- Gain insights into why opposites attract
- Can you achieve it if you can't see it?
- Get the information you need to know now so you don't end up saying, "If I had known that I could have saved my relationship with..."
- A New Look at Identifying Goals
- Establish ways to recognize and resolve conflicts between your actual goals and the goals of your subconscious mind
- Get a fresh look at what is standing between you and success; look at "blocks" in a whole new light
- Know Thyself Because What Works for You is as Unique as You Are
- Know how you do what you do so you can own the process and use it to your benefit
- Recognize, define, and eliminate the unconscious conflicts that are holding you back
- The Role of Biology
- Learn the "age" of your subconscious mind and how to "grow it up."
- Identify the challenges you encounter as you develop whole brain thinking
- Examine the biology of "gut instinct" and how to improve your intuition
- Exercises and Practices Galore
- Gain access to many practices that can be personalized and tailored to assure success for every personality profile
This information and more will be presented in a series of four sessions, each of which will be supported with audio meditations specific to right- or left- brain dominance. The significance of that customization will become evident as you proceed through the lessons. Everyone who has worked with this information has found it fresh, insightful, effective and empowering.
||Mitzi Crall, Ph.D. believes that results matter. Skilled in a variety of alternative practices, Mitzi has distilled and interwoven her diverse expertise into unique and effective insights, allowing her to create customized solutions for individuals and corporations. In addition to offering various trainings Mitzi has authored numerous published articles, is often heard on radio stations throughout the country, and is quoted in a variety of publications throughout the world including Entrepreneur Magazine and Reuter's Business, Europe. Her training and experience in alternative therapies includes, but is not limited to, earning multiple hypnotherapy certifications from some of the world's top practitioners, studying NLP with founder Richard Bandler, becoming a Reiki Master, and certification in Chinese Energetics, EFT and other forms of emotional release work. She is also an advanced student of Controlled Remote Viewing, studying with Lyn Buchanan, former viewer and trainer for the U.S. Government's remote viewing unit commonly referred to as Star Gate. Her business experience has led her to write the highly-acclaimed business book, "100 Smartest Marketing Ideas Ever." Mitzi divides her time between homes in Atlanta, GA, and Ocracoke, NC.
What's An eGroup?
Your A.R.E. eGroup will meet on an Internet discussion board. This discussion board has been created especially for A.R.E. by BulletinBoards.com, a secure Internet site that makes learning online interactive and easy. In Internet terms, your eGroup is called a "discussion board", a virtual meeting room where you will join with other like-minded people and your mentor, Mitzi Crall Ph.D., in an interactive discussion on Co-Create Your Life Using Whole Brain Thinking.
In the virtual meeting room, you will have access to the written and audio materials prepared for you by Mitzi. Every Wednesday, she will post a lesson along with exercises for you to practice during the week. Posting is very similar to sending an e-mail, except that all the e-mails are viewed within your virtual meeting room. You may post your thoughts, questions, and experiences on the site for Mitzi and the other participants to read and respond to. In this way, everyone will benefit from one another's experiences and insights and the coaching offered by Mitzi to individuals.
Once you register for your A.R.E. eGroup, we will send you an e-mail from eGroups@edgarcayce.org detailing how to access and navigate our discussion board for the eGroup Co-Create Your Life Using Whole Brain Thinking. Then, you're in! You will be able to visit your eGroup any time you desire. The meeting room is accessible 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week and you may participate at your convenience from anywhere in the world. There are no specified times that you have to be in the room. You decide when and how often you wish to participate.
If you would like more information or to be notified when a group is forming,
please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.