Nancy L. Eubel
February 27-March 26, 2013
"What one thinks continually, they become…"
Edgar Cayce reading 3744-4
Have you ever wondered how to experience your life as one of wholeness, one in which you feel you are living a life of purpose in concert with the Divine? In this exciting eGroup, science meets spirit as you learn how to use complementary knowledge from both sources to "rewire" your brain and create a pathway to higher consciousness. This, in turn, will provide you with access to guidance which will assist you in aligning your thoughts and actions with your spiritual ideal to create and maintain that state of being we call wholeness.
Edgar Cayce foreshadowed recent scientific findings when he told people in their readings that "mind is the builder," informing them that they create their own reality with their beliefs and thoughts. During these four weeks, you will discover that your brain has the ability to constantly regenerate and reorganize itself by forming new neural connections (called neuroplasticity) no matter your age! Mindwalking is a unique process, directed by your "builder-mind" and your ideal, in which you will use this ability and reconfigure your own brain in a way that is for your highest benefit. You will learn how to mindwalk - to enter into a state of non-ordinary reality (an altered state in which change is possible) and "walk" inside your brain to "prune" old neural pathways that cause you to respond to life's situations in nonproductive ways. Then you will wire new pathways that will support you in your desire to live in accord with your ideal.
During the next stage of your mindwalk you will create a mind-heart connection with the quantum Higher Consciousness of Spirit - consciousness that operates outside of the restrictions of time and space. Opening this connection allows the benefits of Spirit's guidance to flow easily into your life and all your endeavors as you create your life of wholeness. This channel will remain open for as long as you choose, even after the eGroup has ended.
During this eGroup you will learn:
- How your brain responds to your Mind, the builder of your ideal
- How your brain hard-wires your repetitive thoughts so that they become automatic responses to life's situations
- How your unconscious thoughts can keep you in a state of lower consciousness, and out of alignment with your true nature and purpose
- About the nature of non-ordinary reality and how you can use it to change your physical, "ordinary" reality
- Experience your interconnectedness with every other thing in the world and with the Divine through the life force of the energetic web called by such names as the Field or quantum matrix. Come to the understanding on all levels that you are never alone as you feel God's love for you.
- To mindwalk and rewire your own brain - identifying and removing neural thought pathways created in the past that are not in accord with your spiritual ideal and then building new ones that are
- To remove a blockage, or blockages, that have kept you from accessing the higher, spiritual dimensions of soul consciousness aided by a message from an Ascended Master
- To re-experience your highest spiritual connection in a former life to aid you in coming more into alignment with your spiritual ideal and with wholeness
- To mindwalk and create a pathway that connects you with Higher Consciousness and with the God of your heart, opening a channel to Divine guidance that will assist you in walking the path of wholeness and soul development
Nancy L. Eubel, MBA, MHt, Rt, is a master clinical hypnotherapist, past-life regressionist, and shamanic practitioner, who has studied current and past-life therapies in the U.S., Turkey, and India. She is the author of the A.R.E. Press book about past-lives, Mindwalking: Rewriting Your Past to Create Your Future. She is a former Executive Director of the A.R.E., taught the Dreams and Meditation Class for the Cayce/Reilly School of Massotherapy, and was a hypnotherapist at the A.R.E. Health Spa in Virginia Beach. She also mentors the Past Lives: Discover Your Past, Unlock Your Future, Vibrations: Moving You to a Higher Dimension, and Becoming Who You Truly Came Here To Be eGroups. She has been a frequent speaker at A.R.E. programs across the country.
What's an e-Group?
Your A.R.E. eGroup will meet on an Internet discussion board. This discussion board has been created especially for A.R.E. by BulletinBoards.com, a secure Internet site that makes learning online interactive and easy. In Internet terms, your eGroup is called a "discussion board", a virtual meeting room where you will join with other like-minded people and your mentor, Nancy Eubel, in an interactive discussion on Mindwalking.
In the virtual meeting room, you will have access to the written and audio materials prepared for you by Nancy. Every Wednesday, Nancy will post a lesson along with exercises for you to practice during the week. Posting is very similar to sending an e-mail, except that all the e-mails are viewed within your virtual meeting room. You may post your thoughts, questions, and experiences on the site for Nancy and the other participants to read and respond to. In this way, everyone will benefit from one another's experiences and insights and the coaching offered by Nancy to individuals.
Once you register for your A.R.E. eGroup, we will send an e-mail from eGroups@edgarcayce.org detailing how to access and navigate our discussion board for the eGroup Mindwalking-Rewiring Your Consciousness. Then, you're in! You will be able to visit your eGroup any time you desire. The meeting room is accessible 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week and you may participate at your convenience from anywhere in the world. There are no specified times that you have to be in the room. You decide when and how often you wish to participate.
If you would like more information or to be notified when a group is forming,
please e-mail us at email@example.com.