Search for the Hall of Records
Alison
Posted: Thursday, November 5, 2009 4:38 PM
User Rank: New to the Forum

Whats the latest on the search?

Alison
Posted: Thursday, November 5, 2009 4:39 PM

There is a great video in the member only section about the search in Bimini!

RonJ
Posted: Friday, March 26, 2010 12:22 PM

The latest newsletter (spring) describes the latest from the A.R.E. and Dr. Hawass on this exact subject. Dr. Hawass will be presenting his findings at a lecture in cooperation with A.R.E.

Nova's TV special, with cooperation of National Geographic in February this year (2010) on the search for Atlantis was the most enlightening piece to date. Going into the "blue holes" of the Bahamas produced bones from small animals that aren't just extinct but have never before been described by science. A must watch. National Geographic is expected to publish a major cover story on Bahamian blue holes this summer.

Anonymous
Posted: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 4:25 PM

So how do you get to watch the video about the search for Atlantis in Bimini?  Is there a link?

thirdpal
Posted: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 4:59 PM

Ron, do you recall what that Nova episode was called?

Thanks, tp

thirdpal
Posted: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 5:08 PM

Anonymous, I'm not sure if this is the video that was refered to, but, if you go to the members only homepage, scroll all the way to the bottom and click on You Tube (in the dark blue field at the bottom of the page). The ARE site at You Tube will come up. In the right hand column scroll down and you will find (3) eight minute videos about the Hall of Records.

RonJ
Posted: Monday, September 20, 2010 4:13 PM

Sorry it took so long to reply but I haven't been on this forum for a while. Here is a link to the actual 52 minute video. Definitely worth watching especially if you understand some of the implications and what Casey relates about Atlantis. Enjoy . . .

http://video.pbs.org/video/1405567128/ 

bunker.pressler
Posted: Wednesday, May 18, 2011 6:33 PM

The readings explain that the Hall of Records is located at the top of the 2nd pyramid (Khafe's pyramid) at Giza.  No one has paid enough attention to what the readings were trying to say.  Most of the information that's written about the Hall of Records, pertaining to the Cayce readings, reflects the ideas not of the forces who spoke through Cayce, but are rather the interpretations of the reader.  

We've put together some ideas at http://sites.google.com/site/edgarcayceandthehallofrecords/

bunker.pressler
Posted: Wednesday, May 18, 2011 6:37 PM

Since Cayce experienced an incarnation as a high priest in ancient Egypt, and the readings contain information about ancient Egypt, we should be looking at ancient Egyptian documents for validation of the information in the readings.  This is what we've been working on for the last decade, and we've begun to publish the information for people on our website at http://sites.google.com/site/edgarcayceandthehallofrecords/

bunker.pressler
Posted: Saturday, January 21, 2012 6:56 PM

The Book of Aker translation is  finished.  See it in its entirety at https://sites.google.com/site/edgarcayceandthehallofrecords/Book-of-Aker
Kevin Clakley
Posted: Friday, March 30, 2012 9:04 PM

I am ready for the Hall of Records to be revealed to the World.  I am wondering if the records will be in a format such as frequencies of some kind that are emitted from stone or crystals.  It may be like the magnetic tape that we find in tape recorders, but in stone instead of tape. 

Have any pyramids been found, that have the records mentioning Jesus as he schooled there, or was examined by the teachers?

Alison
Posted: Friday, April 20, 2012 11:28 AM

As advanced as the Atlanteans were, I can't believe that so much of data would be stored on stone tablets. Knowing how much data we can today store on a chip, I can only imagine how much information there will be!

The readings indicate there will be other items too like linen, diet menus, and such.

I think that the hall of records may actually be in another dimension, which is why it has taken so long to find.

Dutch J.
Posted: Monday, April 30, 2012 1:54 PM

There's no telling how advanced the Atlanean culture actually was. According to the readings, they had far longer with an organized society which prized technology than we have had this time around.

They also had knowlege of former ways of doing things such as (apparently) the ability to levitate and set stone in ways presently inconcievable.

If we look at the means we have used to store knowlege over the past fifty years alone, think how many times it has been refined and changed completely...

Only Writing and Speach themselves seem to remain. I heard recently that public TV and radio channels that were once corporate property are going to be made available to Joe Anybody because the communications and media sectors have no further use for them.

Rather like C/B radio

Ten years ago there were rumors of the development of 3D crystals that can digitally store data in a much smaller volume of space than ever before - or store far more in the same space.

~I don't even want to think about home computers. Ten years ago I gave up trying to KEEP up. It was advancing so fast I couldn't get a PC built and loaded before it was yesterdays news!!!

So whatever is found may have more info than it appears

But we may not be able to decode or even notice the content

TiffanyKlinger (2)
Posted: Thursday, September 27, 2012 5:14 PM

Wonderful documentary on the Egyptian pyramids showing enormous "laser-cut" square and circular quartz crystals and how the structures are harmonically tuned and were used for diagnosing and curing illness and regeneration on Culture Unplugged's website called The Pyramid Code:  The Band of Peace.  Also shows Robert Schoch dating the sphynx to 10,000 years or so by the run-off deterioration from rain.

Average 4 out of 5
Jump to different Forum... 

Please note:
You must Log In to post to the forum. Our forum works best with Internet Explorer or Chrome. Some users have reported problems posting with Firefox.