POLICY & PROCEDURES: TERMINATION POLICY
To ensure the safety and well being of all campers, we reserve the right to
request a camper’s withdrawal due to behavioral problems.
Offenses of the Camper (or Parent) which will bring immediate dismissal:
Offenses of the Camper, which will bring disciplinary action and, if repeated, after
- Physical violence towards staff, volunteers, or other campers
- Malicious damage to Camp property
- Reporting to camp under the influence of alcohol or narcotics
- Inability to follow the rules set out by the lifeguard during beach time
- Leaving Camp bounds unaccompanied by a counselor or without parental consent
- Use of obscene, abusive, or threatening language
- Unauthorized removal of fellow camper’s or Camp property
- Disruptive behavior which warrants additional staff time
If you have any questions about these or other policies, please feel free to ask the Camp
Administrator or Camp Manager.
Edgar Cayce's A.R.E. Patti Day Camp