Participate in Prayer
Thank you for choosing to participate with the A.R.E.'s International Prayer effort. We have three opportunities for you to participate in prayer:
- Our local prayer healing group, the Glad Helpers, faithfully meet every Wednesday morning at the A.R.E. to pray for everyone who requests prayers. You can join the Glad Helpers in prayer in two ways.
- Firstly, you are invited to join them in prayer, either in person or you can pray with them from your own home during their meeting time. The prayer time is every Wednesday from 9:30 a.m. to noon.
- Second, you can submit your name to the prayer group to be prayed for-send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org to add your name to the Glad Helpers prayer list.
- Join the cooperative prayer effort of the International Prayer List. Participation with the International Prayer List works with the idea that in the giving comes the receiving. You sign up to not only have people pray for you, but to also pray for others on the prayer list. The International Prayer List also includes a monthly inspiration letter to aid your time of prayer and meditation. Preview the International Prayer List here, or sign up to receive the list here.
- Join our world-wide internet based prayer group, WorldPrayerGroup.org. You can participate in prayer similarly to the International Prayer List; however, this site is designed for you to add as many people to the prayer list as you desire. You can also sign up to pray for all the people around the world who need your prayers. A database of all the prayer requests is kept at the A.R.E. headquarters in the meditation room. In addition, this Web site also includes numerous resources on prayer and meditation.
Edgar Cayce's A.R.E. Prayer & Meditation Services