Virginia Beach Campus Hours
Visitor Center, Bookstore, and Library
Monday - Saturday: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sunday: 12 noon to 5 p.m.
Monday - Saturday: 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Independence Day Holiday Hours
Visitor Center, Bookstore, and Library*
Monday, July 4: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Visitor Center - Information Desk (Ext. 7265)
Library (Ext. 7141)
Visitor Center Bookstore(Ext. 7231)
Health Center and Spa (757-457-7202)
Monday through Saturday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sunday 12 noon to 7 p.m.
For more information, visit AREHealth.org
Free Activities - While you're visiting the A.R.E.
- Take one of our daily guided tours (2:30 p.m. Daily)
- Test your ESP - (ESP Demonstration Class, Sat.-Sun. 1 p.m.)
- Watch The Edgar Cayce Legacy film to learn more about the story of this ordinary man with extraordinary abilities (2 p.m. Daily and available on demand)
- Walk the 40' diameter labyrinth
- Attend the daily lecture or activities programs on topics from the readings, including dreams, intuition, holistic health, meditation, and reincarnation (Daily 3:30 p.m.) View Events Calendar
- Study the numerous colorful displays about concepts from the readings and A.R.E. activities
- Visit our meditation room, with its ocean view, stained glass windows, and peaceful atmosphere (Meditation Class, Sun.-12:30 p.m.)
- Our local prayer healing group, the Glad Helpers continue a tradition begun in 1931 and meet every Wednesday morning from 9:30 a.m. to 12 noon
- Visit the meditation garden, with its beautiful landscaping, Japanese bridge, and waterfall
Come explore the fascinating work of Edgar Cayce, one of the most documented psychics of all time, a renowned mystic, and the "father of holistic medicine."