Come Home to Your Spiritual Family as We Gather in Celebration of the Edgar Cayce Legacy!
In 1931 Edgar Cayce gave the first reading on an annual Members Congress. “Each year,” it stated, “one period. . .as a meeting of all members, representatives, wherever they may be located, at Virginia Beach, with the reports made by representatives . . . from the various portions of the country, as well as speakers that would renew the faith, confidence, purposes, aims of the work itself.” (254-57)
Now, 86 years later, the original purposes of Congress remain! Come experience this unique week of fellowship, communication, education, inspiration, celebration, and interaction between worldwide A.R.E. members, staff, volunteers and Board of Trustees. Visit our updated Visitor’s Center and renovated historic campus, meet staff, and learn how the A.R.E. operates. Gain a personal connection to this association that Edgar Cayce envisioned and make memorable connections with members from across the globe.
Bring your study group or local team, and bring the whole family—Come learn to live the Cayce readings concepts day by day!
Highlights of this week of relaxed fun, friendship, and fellowship include:
- Special programs by favorite speakers like John Van Auken, Sidney and Nancy Kirkpatrick, and special guests including living recipients of Cayce readings!
- Interactive workshops, sharing groups, and optional activities
- Topics to inspire you to integrate key Cayce concepts into your life, work, and community
- Activities updates and exciting news from A.R.E. staff and Board members
- A delightful opening day picnic, held in our beautiful new Cayce-Miller Café with fresh locally-sourced food
- Special Life member and donor appreciation gatherings
- Traditions like the “Fun”-raising auction, talent and skit night, and social
Fundraising is an integral part of keeping A.R.E. Congress open and affordable to all. If you would like to make a donation or have items to donate toward the auction, bring them with you or mail them in advance to the A.R.E., attn.: Kristie Holmes. Items such as artwork, collectibles, jewelry, Egyptiana, one-of-a-kind items, and Cayce-related memorabilia are most popular with auction goers, as are items that can be transported easily by car or luggage by travelers.
**Life Members may redeem their passes for this program.
Sign up for June 17 and save an additional $20 ($10 off each program).
Staying over Saturday, June 24? The Bookstore is having a Psychic Fair, 9:00-5:00, featuring special guest medium Anthony Quinata. Vendors, lectures, readings and more. Free admission.