A full-day workshop for healing the past, building the future.
Tap into past, present, and future lives that are having a major impact upon your soul development! Through regressions, progressions, and self-guided imageries during this one-day Edgar Cayce-focused workshop, you will learn:
- The purpose and meaning of life from our creation as souls, our involution into Earth, and slow progression through the laws of karma and grace
- The role of soul groups, soul mates, and twin souls
- How we work through our soul path for a lifetime known as “Pre-life Planning”
- Understand the evaluation process known as the “Afterlife Review”
- Learn about Cayce’s unique perspective on “Interplanetary Sojourns” that occur as our life between lives
- The role our angels, guardians, and council play and how to access them AND your unique place in the grand scheme!
You will also experience a special group hypnotic regression with emphasis on reaching the life-between-lives state and contact with your personal guides.
PAST ATTENDEES SAY:
"Good balance of humor, self-depreciation, examples, good slides, and solid content. Thank you."—L.H.
"Peter’s humor and energy made the program lively and interesting!"—S.B.
and self-guided imageries.
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Edgar Cayce's A.R.E.
215 67th Street
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
received his undergraduate degree in psychology from Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts and his master’s degree in social work from Boston University. He trained in hypnotherapy and past-life regression techniques with Dr. Brian Weiss, Dr. Allen Chips, and Dan Brown, PhD. Peter is in private practice as a psycho-therapist and hypnotherapist in Virginia Beach, with a focus on the use of spirituality and faith as tools for personal trans-formation and liberation.
A student of the Cayce readings for over 20 years, he is a popular presenter on key topics from the Cayce readings both at A.R.E. Headquarters and in the field. Fluent in three languages, he is also known for his outstanding leadership of A.R.E. Tours to South America, India, and Egypt. He also finds time to play Edgar Cayce in the popular one-man show titled “An Evening with Edgar Cayce.”