NEW HYPNOSIS & REGRESSION PROGRAM
A full-day workshop for healing the past, building the future.
During this fascinating day of self-exploration and personal enlightenment you will gain firsthand experience of accessing the deeper recesses of your mind and consciousness—the very realm in which past-life memories and your soul’s connection to the Divine exist. Through regressions and self-guided imageries during this one-day Edgar Cayce focused workshop, you will learn:
- How souls were created and came to inhabit the earth
- The school of earth: karma and grace
- The role of soul groups, soul mates, and twin souls
- The importance of the extraordinary times we are living in
- The grand plan of “returning to Oneness”
- AND your particular place in the grand scheme
You will experience a special group hypnotic regression with emphasis on reaching the life-between-lives state and contact with your personal guides!
Plus you will:
- Understand the process of hypnosis and past-life regression and how it can be used for healing and self-awareness—even if you don’t believe in reincarnation!
- Clarify personal ideals and align your spiritual intent with the pathway for your soul’s journey to wholeness
- Explore the Cayce information on the nature of the soul and the various levels of consciousness beyond the third dimension
- Have a personal experience channeling your Higher Self for guidance, soul healing, and an awareness of your divine connection
- Travel to the Akashic “Hall of Records” and glimpse the record of your own soul’s journey
- Tap into past lives that are having a major impact upon the present
You’ll leave with a greater understanding of your soul purpose and the limitless potential of your incarnation in this lifetime!
COMMENTS FROM PETER’S OTHER PROGRAMS:
“Peter is such a good, relaxed speaker. He truly makes you feel comfortable in every way. He doesn’t make any question seem ridiculous. He comes across as very nonjudgmental. Just all in all, he is a very good teacher, soul, spirit, and person. Thank you, Peter, for being who you are.” B.W., Roanoke, Va.
“I enjoyed Peter’s kindness and his genuine desire to share the information he has. He has a professional and warm presentation. Wonderful sense of humor!” J.M., Brooklyn, N.Y.
Registration: At-door registration/book tables open at 8:30 a.m..
Meal break: To Be Determined
9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
1901 N.W. Blue Parkway
Unity Village, MO 64065
received his undergraduate degree in psychology from Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts and his master’s degree in social work from Boston University. He trained in hypnotherapy and past-life regression techniques with Dr. Brian Weiss, Dr. Allen Chips, and Dan Brown, PhD. Peter is in private practice as a psycho-therapist and hypnotherapist in Virginia Beach, with a focus on the use of spirituality and faith as tools for personal trans-formation and liberation.
A student of the Cayce readings for over 20 years, he is a popular presenter on key topics from the Cayce readings both at A.R.E. Headquarters and in the field. Fluent in three languages, he is also known for his outstanding leadership of A.R.E. Tours to South America, India, and Egypt. He also finds time to play Edgar Cayce in the popular one-man show titled “An Evening with Edgar Cayce.”