What is the role of the witness? Since the discussion, I have pondered the roles of Jesus and His mother. History is full of compassion for the suffering of Jesus on the cross, but what about the su…Read More
Overnight on Monday, September 16 (to September 17), Shelley A. Kaehr, PhD. one of the world’s leading authorities on energy healing and mind-body medicine and Cayce author, will be a guest on Coast to Coast AM.
Coast to Coast listeners--here's your special offer! Save 25% on A.R.E. Membership, and receive Shelley's latest book, Edgar Cayce's Egyptian Energy Healing, for free!
About Edgar Cayce
Edgar Cayce (1877-1945) has been called the "sleeping prophet," the "father of holistic medicine," and the most documented psychic of the 20th century. Cayce was born on a farm in Hopkinsville, Kentucky, in 1877, and his psychic abilities began to appear as early as his childhood. As an adult, Cayce would put himself into a state of meditation, connecting with the universal consciousness and from this state, came his "readings". From holistic health and the treatment of illness to dream interpretation and reincarnation, Cayce's readings and insights offer practical help and advice to individuals from all walks of life, even today.
A.R.E. and Edgar Cayce have been the single greatest influence in my spiritual journey. It started 45 years ago when as a teen I found There Is a River on my father’s bookshelf.....I have never left it and it has never left me and has led to a life that is fuller in things of the spirit and a truer understanding of what God is. I will be forever grateful.
The Benefits of Membership
Edgar Cayce founded A.R.E. in 1931, for the purpose of helping people to transform their lives for the better—body, mind, and spirit. You can find special meaning in your life through the resources provided to you as an A.R.E. member, including:
- The Cayce Readings in an online searchable database accessible exclusively to A.R.E. Members! Search more than 14,000 readings and 24 million words!
- Quarterly Venture Inward magazine explores issues of body-mind-and spirit (download a sample PDF).
- Cayce Quarterly newsletter provides supplemental materials and a chance for members to test concepts with our “A.R.E. Member Experiments”—then report the results!
- Enlightenment Series: Members receive video and downloadable lessons each month in the member-only section!
- Special pricing, discounts on products, services, and events; and a unique gift for joining!
Support Our Work
“Edgar Cayce's guidance has literally saved my life; and it has guided me through some of life's difficult moments. How could I not want to share this wisdom with others? That is why I feel it is a privilege to contribute what I can.” – A.R.E. Donor
Research a Topic
The Edgar Cayce readings discussed an astonishing 10,000 different topics! This vast array of subject matter can be narrowed down into these major headings. We hope you enjoy exploring these topics.