Gladys David's personal papers, housed in the E.C.F. Archives, tell the story of this period in her life through the material she chose to preserve. For example, she kept her Better Homes and Gardens …Read More
SPECIAL OFFER: Nurture. Expand. Enrich. SAVE!
This month, show yourself some love by unlocking access to membership benefits that will nurture your body, expand your mind, and enrich your spirit.
For a limited time only, you can save $20 and join A.R.E. Membership as a traditional member. For only $39 you will have access to all membership benefits for a full year, including online access to the more than 14,000 Edgar Cayce readings.
Join today and begin your journey.
Research a Topic
The Edgar Cayce readings discussed an astonishing 10,000 different topics! This vast array of subject matter can be narrowed down into these major headings. We hope you enjoy exploring these topics.
About Edgar Cayce
Edgar Cayce (1877-1945) has been called the "sleeping prophet," the "father of holistic medicine," and the most documented psychic of the 20th century. Cayce was born on a farm in Hopkinsville, Kentucky, in 1877, and his psychic abilities began to appear as early as his childhood. As an adult, Cayce would put himself into a state of meditation, connecting with the universal consciousness and from this state, came his "readings". From holistic health and the treatment of illness to dream interpretation and reincarnation, Cayce's readings and insights offer practical help and advice to individuals from all walks of life, even today.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- 24/7 Exclusive Access to Over 14,000 Edgar Cayce Readings
- 24/7 Access to our Exclusive Expanding Members' Only Collection of Inspiring Teachings, Digital Library and Historical Publications
- Venture Inward Magazine mailed Quarterly to Members Full of Cayce-Inspired Articles and Information – Nurturing Your Body, Mind, Spirit.
- Cayce Quarterly - Digital Newsletter delivered to your Inbox.
- Exclusive Members’ Only Weekly Emails: Featuring reading Interpretation by Cayce Experts, Historical Articles from the Archive, Cayce Health Remedies, Podcast Exclusives, and More!
- 1 FREE online course each year from our Enlightenment Series (A $365 value): Monthly videos, blogs, lessons, current event correlations, articles, and more
- $40 Off Headquarter Conferences
- $100 Off Tours and Travel
- $30 Off Livestreaming Events
- 20% Off Books and Catalog Products from our Online Store
- 10% Off Member Monday at the Bookstore and Gift Shop
- 20% Off A.R.E. Press items at the Bookstore & Gift Shop
- Discounts on Readings at Mind, Body, Spirit Fairs
- Discounts on Spa Services from our Health Center and Spa
- Discounted Massage and Reflexology services given by a student of the Cayce/Reilly® School of Massage
- $50 Off A.R.E. Camp Tuition
- Access to the A.R.E. Library, the second-largest metaphysical library in the world (after the Vatican), with ability to borrow books and circulating files (in-person only)
- Full access to the 14,000+ physical readings of Edgar Cayce in the A.R.E. library
- Free Conscious Community Lectures
- Free Afternoon ‘Survey’ Lectures
- Free Daily Meditation
- Wednesday ‘Glad Helpers’ Healing Prayer
- Weekly Study Groups
- Tour Edgar Cayce Foundation Archives
- Access to the Meditation Garden
- Walk the Labyrinth
A.R.E. and Edgar Cayce have been the single greatest influence in my spiritual journey. It started 45 years ago when as a teen I found There Is a River on my father’s bookshelf.....I have never left it and it has never left me and has led to a life that is fuller in things of the spirit and a truer understanding of what God is. I will be forever grateful.
Support Our Work
“Edgar Cayce's guidance has literally saved my life; and it has guided me through some of life's difficult moments. How could I not want to share this wisdom with others? That is why I feel it is a privilege to contribute what I can.” – A.R.E. Donor
From the Blog
For those who find it challenging trying to decipher that still small voice within, there are several tools that can help. A pendulum, for instance, can be very effective in making the wisdom of the …Read More