VISITOR CENTER RENOVATIONS HAVE BEGUN!
If you have ever been in these 1975 restrooms, you'll understand why we are so excited for this wonderful upgrade to the modern era. This phase of the interior renovations should be finished in a few weeks, but it's only the beginning of the project. We are also replacing our 40-year old heating and air-conditioning unit before the summer heat is upon us, and then will come the Library and Meditation Room renovations.
If you'd like to help us renovate the lobby - our truly FIRST IMPRESSION on visitors to the A.R.E. - you can donate here.
Atlantic University is happy to announce that we have just been approved to offer a Graduate Certificate in Mindful Leadership.This Graduate Certificate provides students with a concentrated education in Mindful Leadership. The curriculum focuses on the practice of Mindful Leadership, mastering Mindful Leadership, leading from the inside out, and peace building. In addition to the new graduate certificate, Atlantic University also offers a Master of Arts in Leadership Studies, Master of Arts in Transpersonal Studies, Graduate Certificate: Regression Hypnosis, Certificate: Spiritual Guidance, and Lifelong Learning: Classes for Everyone.
CAYCE/REILLY SCHOOL OF MASSAGE
Headquarters Conferences is expecting a full house for the upcoming Annual Reincarnation and Soul Life Conference Our Journey Back to God: Reincarnation, Life After Life, and the Continuity of the Soul, May 13-15.
NEW YOUTUBE INTERVIEW
I had the pleasure of sitting down to talk with author M.K. Welsch about her new book, Sacred Journey: Edgar Cayce, the Bible, and the Path to Enlightenment. M.K. is a long-time student of the Cayce readings, and you can see how passionate she is about this topic in her interview. I hope you enjoy listening to her insights into this subject matter. See the interview here.
MATCHING GIFT FUND—HELP US REBUILD THE CAMP DINING HALL IN TIME FOR SUMMER
A committed group of Camp fans has put together a $40,000 Matching Gift Fund where they will match your donation of $200 or more dollar-for-dollar! AND they'll match donations of $1,000 or more at a rate of TWO-TO-ONE! Think of all of our happy campers…and please donate what you can. Thank you.
- Ireland, Land of Leprechauns, Fairies, and Elves! – Led by John Van Auken, July 10 - 24 2016! Walk the winding paths through quaint cottages, touch the standing stone circles, wander the lush green valleys, and raise a glass at a traditional Irish Pub to toast your latest adventure!
- England, "The Sacred Mists of Avalon," led by popular tour leader, Don Carroll, September 23rd to October 3rd, 2016. This tour includes exceptional, private access to the Temple of Stonehenge (where the general public is no longer allowed to visit).
- Bermuda Cruise, "Mysteries of Bermuda"
led by Patrick and Jane Belisle, October 23 to October 30, 2016. Departing from NYC on the fabulous, new, Norwegian Breakaway, enjoy past life regressions, meditations, and dream sharing on this economically priced "tour like no other." For more information and registration go to www.arebermudacruise.com.
- Costa Rica, "Spirit of the Rainforest, Return to Oneness" November 10-18, 2016. Led by popular Tour Leader, Peter Woodbury MSW. Join Peter as he shares Cayce Concepts in the Jungle Paradise known for its dedication to conservation and World Peace. Highlights include visits to Coffee and Chocolate Farms, Zip Lining in the Rainforest, and lazily rafting down the winding Sarapiqui River.
- Visit EdgarCayce.org/tours.
Kevin J. Todeschi
Executive Director and CEO