This is my update for July 2016 to A.R.E. members and friends who are interested in the new and exciting trends occurring within Edgar Cayce’s A.R.E. and Atlantic University. A number of exciting things are happening this month! Please share the following with your friends:
So what's the big news? We've changed the name of our program to Master of Arts in Transpersonal Psychology.
We have seen the tremendous benefits of the Master of Arts in Transpersonal Studies program on our students and graduates, for it truly is a life changing experience. At the same time, we have strived to properly express these benefits to the public at large. Additionally, the master's degree in Transpersonal Studies has not provided as tangible of a degree outcome as more traditional programs.
Cayce/Reilly is now accepting applications for the next class starting September 30, 2016. Spaces are limited – apply online today and become part of a new era in holistic healthcare – your journey starts here - www.caycereilly.edu.
Come visit our Student Clinic and enjoy one of our discount priced sessions of Cayce/Reilly Massage or foot reflexology! Call 757-457-7146 to schedule your appointment for relaxation and rejuvenation. We usually have a 2-3 week waiting list, so call now to book your next session!
We also welcome you to experience one of our unique Continuing Education courses – we offer many wonderful classes for massage therapists as well as a many great courses available to the general public like Reiki, CPR, Jin Shin Do Acupressure and MORE! Visit our website for details.
The A.R.E. Health Center and Spa is welcoming everyone to sign up for our revamped Wellness Retreat September 17-23rd Visit our website for details .
COMING SOON: New Website Design!
Just a reminder, our EdgarCayce.org website will be changing soon to a new, beautiful design that works on any device (from mobile phones and tablets to laptops and desktops)! We have a lot of new features we think our members and supporters will love. To learn more about it, read our blog post.
Field Conferences invites you to take a vacation for your soul at our upcoming retreat at Granlibakken August 19-22! Space is still available! Enjoy 75 acres in a peaceful, beautiful setting in the Sierra Mountains just minutes from nearby Lake Tahoe, and enjoy recreational opportunities including hiking and biking trails, tennis courts, swimming pool, and gym, or just relax in the sauna or hot tub, and dine on delicious chef-created meals. PLUS you’ll experience an inspiring and life-changing program, Soul Lessons, Soul Patterns: Awakening to Past Lives, Future Lives, and Life Between Lives featuring Past-Life Regressionist Peter Woodbury, MSW.
September 23-25, join us at Headquarters for a special weekend of healing and renewal our new program Heal and Be Healed! Featuring the legendary founder of the American Holistic Medical Association C. Norman Shealy, MD, PhD, plus Denise Furgason and Ellen Selover, Dr. Amelia Kemp, Joan Ranquet, and more, you’ll take a healing journey that integrates spirit, mind, and body. And, includes a special session on energy healing for pets and animals!
- England: "The Sacred Mists of Avalon". September 23-October 3, 2016. Led by Don Carroll author of Sacred Geometry, and member of A.R.E. Board of Directors. Don will lead you to his favorite sites as he shares information from the Readings, and deep insights from these most sacred sites. Along with Glastonbury, Avebury, and the famous Chalice Well, enjoy a private meditation on the site of the stone circle Stonehenge at Sunrise.
- Bermuda Cruise: "Mysteries of Bermuda" October 23-30, 2016. Led by Patrick Belisle and his wife, Jane. Leaving from NYC, tour the pink sand beaches of Bermuda, and enjoy a moonlight boat cruise exploring the legends of the Bermuda Triangle. Go to arebemudacruise.com to register. Register before July 31 and receive a $100. Discount!
- Costa Rica: "Spirit of the Rainforest, Return to Oneness" November 10-18, 2016. Led by popular Tour Leader, Peter Woodbury MSW. Join Peter as he shares Cayce Concepts in the Jungle Paradise known for its dedication to conservation and World Peace. Highlights include visits to Coffee and Chocolate Farms, Zip Lining in the Rainforest, and rafting down the winding Sarapiqui River.
Exciting New Tours Being Planned for 2017:
- Mysterious Mexico led by Don Carroll (March)
- Beauty and Wonder of Brazil and John of God led by Peter Woodbury (May)
- Western Canada including Banff and Lake Louise led by John Van Auken (June)
- Hopkinsville, KY for the Solar Eclipse led by Kevin J. Todeschi (August)
- China and Tibet led by John Van Auken (September)
A.R.E. CAMP – Join us for your vacation, and/or send your kids!
Summer at A.R.E. Camp is officially under way! We are having an AMAZING time with the vibrant children’s and family sessions that have filled the valley over the past few weeks! The best part is that we still have space available in our upcoming Children’s, Family, and Adult Sessions! Give this gift to your child or your entire family and expand your mind, body, and soul. At A.R.E. Camp, you will fill your days with meditation, workshops, arts and crafts, late afternoon swims in the pond, plentiful home-cooked, family-style meals full of veggies from our organic garden, long conversations with new friends, and hikes through Blue Ridge Mountain paradise. Contact A.R.E. Camp Manager, Malenka Kaydan, for information at 757-457-7162 or email email@example.com. Check our 2016 offerings and register online at www.EdgarCayce.org/camp or by calling 800-333-4499.
We’re Almost There! A committed group of Camp fans has put together a $40,000 Matching Gift Fund that will match your donation of $200 or more dollar-for-dollar AND they'll match donations of $1,000 or more at a rate of TWO-TO-ONE! Think of all of our happy campers… and please donate what you can. Thank you. Keep us in your prayers and consider making a donation.
HELP US CELEBRATE A.R.E.’s MISSION FOR THE NEXT 85 YEARS
It’s the A.R.E’s mission to help people transform their lives for the better, just as you, yourself have experienced. Did you know that the programs you are so passionate about are funded, in very large part, by your donations? Yes. It takes $25,000 per day to keep our operations running smoothly: digitizing the circulating files, sending Cayce books to prisoners, planting an organic garden at A.R.E. Camp, and SO much more, every dollar makes a difference.
As we celebrate A.R.E.’s 85th Birthday this month, we are asking our members to consider joining the Golden Circle by making a donation of either $1,931 (the year we were founded) or a monthly donation of $85 or more. Being a member of the Golden Circle has special benefits like receiving unique gifts and event invitations throughout the year. Please know that we are grateful for whatever amount you contribute. Truly. Thanks for all you do to support this great work.
Our Psychic Fair returns this month on July 30! Come meet our brand new vendors, speakers, and readers and celebrate the return of some of our favorites! Our Super Summer Clearance sale is still going strong with discounts up to 50% OFF!
Thank you for all you continue to do for this great Work!
Ever the same,
Kevin J. Todeschi