AFFIRMATION FOR JULY
Lord, let me – my mind, my body, my soul – be at one with Thee, that I – through
Thy promises in Him, Thy Son – may know Thee more and more. (262-88)
This is my update for A.R.E. members and friends who are interested in what is happening at Edgar Cayce’s A.R.E., Atlantic University, the Cayce/Reilly School of Massage, and the Edgar Cayce Foundation. Here is the latest news. Please share the following with your friends:
90th ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION!
We hope you enjoyed our 90th Anniversary celebration! In commemoration of this event, you can download a complimentary copy of the 90th Anniversary Flipbook in the Members Section of the website: https://www.edgarcayce.org/members-section/exclusive-member-section/ [Note: Use your arrow keys at the bottom of your keyboard to turn the pages.
CONFERENCES EVENTS AND UPCOMING LIVE STREAM / ON DEMAND EVENTS!
WE’VE MISSED YOU! It’s been a challenging year since we could at last be together at A.R.E. Headquarters—but we’re ready to welcome you back this summer! Beginning this month, our Headquarters Conferences will be held both in-person on campus, AND virtually online in a “hybrid” format! Our first hybrid program July 21-24 will feature long-time psychic, trainer, and author Cindy Griffith, MA’s Spiritual and Psychic Development Training Immersion, our “Summer School for the Soul.” Join us LIVE at A.R.E. HQ or online for a four-day experiential immersion into some of the most lifechanging spiritual and psychic development concepts and practices found in the Edgar Cayce readings and like-minded teachings. Certificate of Completion awarded. To see other upcoming hybrid events, including our annual Ancient Mysteries conference, go to EdgarCayce.org/conferences.
Plus, our popular interactive online series, “Soul Growth Saturdays” and “Wednesday Night Webinars”, will continue, so you will always be able to enjoy enlightening, uplifting programs wherever you are! Featuring a wide variety of insightful lectures, workshops, and programs with new and returning speakers and topics. Join in the “chat” and ask questions! To view our vast selection, go to EdgarCayce.org/online.
- July 21, our 8:00 p.m. Wednesday Night Webinar features renowned psychic and teacher Echo Bodine on Trusting the Voice Within followed on July 28 by Cycles of Change: A New Perspective on the New Age featuring Adrian Castillo LMT. This popular online-only webinar series is just $24.
- Our next Soul Growth Saturday virtual series workshop August 7, 10, 9:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m. explores Edgar Cayce on the Eternal Life of the Soul: Our Journey After Death featuring Corinne Cayce MA. Affordably priced at $49, this online-only series is designed to give you an in-depth experience on topics relevant to you today.
- Join us in person August 13-15 for SOUND, VIBRATION, AND COLOR: Sacred Secrets for Peace and Healing and FEEL the power of sound vibrations to heal and transform. Special guests Eben Alexander, Karen Newell, Anthony Profeta and more fill our auditorium of beautiful harmonics and colors. Also available online.
- If you missed it, past events are also available on demand, including our recent 90th Annual A.R.E. Members Congress – The Cayce Legacy: A Beacon of Hope for These Times, Choose from over 100 programs, lectures, workshops, and webinars--go to EdgarCayce.org/online.
CAYCE/REILLY SCHOOL OF MASSAGE
Currently accepting applications for October 2021
Using virtual and in-class instruction, the staff and faculty are dedicated to providing a unique holistic educational environment, preparing students for a rewarding career in the healthcare industry. Now more than ever, people are recognizing massage as an important element in overall health and as an effective way to relieve stress, manage pain, and treat injuries. The Cayce/Reilly Massage is a trademarked routine that blends Swedish, Osteopathic and Neuropathic techniques and the Cayce/Reilly wellness model is woven throughout our unique curriculum. Contact the school for more information on enrollment - 757-457-7270, or www.caycereilly.edu - firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATLANTIC UNIVERSITY – Meditation Teacher Training and Regression & Hypnosis
As summer proceeds in full swing, A.U. is preparing for a Fall Semester that you will not want to miss. If you've been considering a career path in Regression & Hypnosis or becoming a Teacher of Meditation, now is your chance! Whether you are pursuing accredited career credentials or non-credit explorative opportunities in transpersonal and mindfulness studies; Atlantic University has an option for you.
Did you know... A.U.'s Integrated Imagery Regression and Hypnosis graduate certificate program is cosponsored by the Tarsia Center? Also, Level 1 students receive eligibility to apply for C.H.t certification through N.A.T.H. along with a 1-year membership. Stay up to date on A.U. 's social media platforms and Blog for exciting news and opportunities!
Transformative. Inspired. Mindful.
AtlanticUniv.edu | 757-457-7172
Now is the perfect time to make plans for a 2022 A.R.E. Tour! Contact 1-888-273-3339, or visit: www.EdgarCayce.org/tours
- EUROCONGRESS, September 2022. Take part in the three-day EuroCongress, bringing together Cayce enthusiasts from throughout Europe, followed by a multi-day tour of the area with John Van Auken.
- EGYPT, November 1-30, 2022, with Sidney and Nancy Kirkpatrick. Experience a private meditation in the King’s Chamber of the Great Pyramid, a relaxing Nile River Cruise, and visit the new Egyptian Museum.
A.R.E. BOOKSTORE NEWS
The bookstore curators have just returned from their first post-pandemic crystal-buying trip. Come in soon to get first pick of the gorgeous gems and stones! And don't forget, the Mind Body, Spirit Fairs are back and in full swing! Our next fair dates are July 17 and Aug 7!
COMING SOON – NEW ENHANCEMENTS TO MEMBERSHIP
New enhancements to membership are coming soon! These will include a NEW LOOK to the Members Section of the website (EdgarCayce.org/login); New Social Media series launching weekly; Edgar Cayce A.R.E on Tic Tok; and a new podcast featuring guests hosts.
Thank you for your tremendous ongoing support!
Kevin J. Todeschi, MA
Executive Director and CEO