Employment Opportunities at Headquarters
The Association for Research and Enlightenment, Inc. is a not-for-profit organization, founded in 1931 by Edgar Cayce, to research and explore transpersonal subjects such as holistic health, ancient mysteries, personal spirituality, dreams and dream interpretation, intuition, and philosophy and reincarnation. With an international headquarters in Virginia Beach, Virginia, the A.R.E. community is a global network of individuals offering conferences, educational activities, and fellowship around the world. More than 300 books have been written about Cayce's life and work, resulting in "Edgar Cayce Centers" in 37 countries, and members in more than 60 countries.
The majority of jobs available at A.R.E. are devoted to running the business of the work with heavy emphasis on customer service, clerical, and production.
A.R.E. Application and Hiring Process:
- A.R.E. only accepts cover letters and résumés for current posted job openings only; information received in any other form cannot be accepted.
- Your cover letter should reference the position you are applying.
- If you have an interest in more than one position, please apply to each position.
- Email your cover letter and resume to:
After you apply:
- An email notification will be sent confirming receipt of your cover letter and resume.
- Your cover letter and resume will be assessed and reviewed in a timely manner.
- You will be contacted if a potential match has been determined.
Please Note: Due to the volume of inquiries received, we are not able to follow up personally to confirm receipt of submitted information or provide other status updates. Your email confirmation indicates that your cover letter and resume have successfully reached the hiring manager for review.
Thank you for considering employment with Edgar Cayce's A.R.E.
Current Job Postings ›››