Where to Stay in Virginia Beach
Wyndham Hotel – Virginia Beach
5700 Atlantic Avenue
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
Located just ten blocks from A.R.E. with discounts available to conferences attendees, a free shuttle service to and from your conference, and oceanfront rooms! Please be sure to book in advance!
Holiday Inn Express
2607 Atlantic Avenue
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
Located three miles south of A.R.E. with discounts available to conference attendees and oceanfront rooms. Please make your reservation early!
Located on the beach at 67th Street
For qualifying active or retired military. Depending on the size of the unit, it ranges from $125 to $150 a night (2 or 3 bedrooms).
Reservations: 877-NAVY-BED (877-628-9233)
PLEASE NOTE: This alternative housing listing is provided for those seeking lodging options other than the above hotels, or for those seeking short- or long-term housing. This is not an endorsement of these websites or the housing providers listed on these sites.
Rent unique places to stay from local hosts. Rooms, condos, duplexes, guest houses, and apartments, with reviews.
Accomodations list ranging from national hotel chains to vacation home, B&B’s and cabins, search by type, price, and location.
Bed and Breakfast Association of Virginia
Listing of bed and breakfasts and inns
Virginia Beach Campgrounds
Campgrounds and cabins in the Virginia beach area
While You Are Here
- As a registered conferee, for the duration of conference, enjoy a 10% discount on all purchases at the A.R.E. Bookstore & Gift Shop, the largest and best metaphysical bookstore in the region!
- Enjoy the beautiful beach and Atlantic Ocean just across the street from the A.R.E.
- Schedule a massage, steam, and other health treatments at our A.R.E. Health Center & Spa (800-333-4499, ext. 7280)
- Spend time in our metaphysical library, the largest of its kind in the U.S., and our meditation room and garden.
- Take advantage of the beautiful First Landing State Park located just three blocks from our center.
What to Expect
You will receive a confirmation postcard by mail. It is not necessary but helpful to bring with you. A downloadable brochure and schedule for each program is available on the Headquarters Conference landing page approximately eight weeks before the program date.
You will receive your conference packet at program registration. Lunches can be purchased at the Cayce/Miller café featuring Leaping Lizard. The café hours are Mon. – Sat. 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.with extended hours as needed for A.R.E. events.
Airport shuttles or taxis are available and average $55. The nearest airport is the Norfolk International Airport (ORF), about 30 minutes from our facility. Virginia Beach temperatures vary, so bring layered clothing.
For additional information on what to expect and a list of frequently asked questions, download our a FAQ pdf. Other questions? Please call us at 800-333-4499.