HOME | SPA SERVICES | SPA PACKAGES | RATES | YOUR VISIT | EXPLORE | BOOK NOW | HOURS
Physician's Written Referral
A physician’s written referral is required for the following current conditions or treatments:
Severe Debilitation or Terminal Illness
Self Screening Questions
If you currently answer YES to any of the following, please have your colonic session at another time.
Anal Fissure (acute, painful crack or tear)
Anal Fistula (infected anal fissure)
Colon, Rectal or Abdominal Surgery (less than 6 months ago)
Diverticulitis (unless you have not had an episode in the last 6 months, and you are currently symptom-free)
Gastroenteritis (food poisoning)
Hemorrhoids (now painful or bleeding)
Hernia, Unrepaired (abdominal or inguinal)
Pregnancy (current, and until 6 weeks post partum)
Rectal Bleeding (current)
Pre-Colon Hydrotherapy Preparation to maximize the effectiveness of your therapy
3 days before your appointment:
- increase water intake to 6-8 glasses
- apply a Castor Oil Pack for an hour each day, 3 days before your appointment
- consume 1/2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil each day, 3 days before your appointment
- if you have excess gas, try activated charcoal tablets, organice laxative tea, and chlorophyll tablets
The day of your appointment:
- Please have a light meal or a healthy snack two to three hours before your appointment. After that, have no more solid food prior to your colonic.
- Please drink at least one glass of juice or water just before the appointment. (Note: If your colonic is part of a half-day spa package, it is important that you have a regular meal before your appointment, to avoid any light-headedness. You may eat up to 1 hour before your appointment, in this case.)
- Avoid gas-forming foods as many days as possible before your appointment. Bananas beans, broccoli, cabbage, carbonated beverages, cauliflower, cucumbers, melons, raw apples or onions, peppers, and unripe fruit typically trigger gas. Avoid these or any foods that cause gas for you.
Post-Colon Hydrotherapy Suggestions
- Avoid gas-forming foods after your colonic session as well as the following day. Bananas, beans, broccoli, cabbage, carbonated beverages, cauliflower, cucumbers, melons, raw apples or onions, peppers, and unripe fruit typically trigger gas. Avoid these or any foods that cause gas for you.
- If tolerated, eat plain organic yogurt with live cultures for several days and have plenty of fruit, vegetables (except beans), salads with olive oil dressing, and whole grains or animal protein.
- Between meals, drink a minimum of 48 ounces of water a day.
- Avoid strenuous exercise the day of your appointment.
- Your next elimination is usually within one to three days.
Please request a call back from our colonic hydrotherapist if you have any questions (757) 457-7202.
Sunday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Monday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Tuesday: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.