Now Accepting Applications for February 2020 Enrollment.
Cayce/Reilly® 700 Hour Massage Therapy Diploma
Admissions and FAFSA Application Deadline: February 6, 2020
The Cayce/Reilly Difference
The Bureau of Labor Statistics lists therapeutic massage as one of the fastest growing career fields with an expected growth rate of 22% over the next 10 years.
We offer a comprehensive and holistic massage therapy program. In addition to our classes in massage techniques and basic sciences, we also provide business classes, a massage therapy clinic, job placement assistance and lifetime support.
- Established and recognized leader in the holistic health, wellness and healthcare since 1987.
- Leading education exclusively in holistic massage therapy.
- Only massage school in the Hampton Roads Area accredited by the Commission on Massage Therapy Accreditation (COMTA).
- Staff and Faculty who are committed to your success!
- We make it easy for you to start a new career in as little as eight months!
- Cayce/Reilly® graduates are recruited by employers across the country!
- We offer Federal Financial Aid for those who qualify.
We are committed to helping military and their families retrain and transition into a new career.
An average of 20% of our students are former military.
We accept Post 911, VocRehab, and MyCAA benefits.
Timeless Teachings in a Changing World
Cayce/Reilly students master health science courses like Anatomy and Physiology, Pathology, and Nutrition. The academic offerings also include ethics, business, and Asian theory. Other classes like Body, Mind, Spirit, encourage personal development and growth and a holistic health perspective. Hands-on classes begin with the Cayce/Reilly massage and expand to cover hydrotherapy (pictured), reflexology, Jin Shin Do, and others.
Our well-rounded curriculum prepares our students for employment in any massage career: whether it's a medical setting, chiropractic center, spa, sports therapy, or alternative healing center.