Join Peter Woodbury in this spiritual journey through the Emerald Isle where you will discover the country’s highlights, experience Ireland’s magnificent scenery, and explore its most famous towns. Embrace the Celtic lore and embark in this special journey, visit Dublin, Galway, the popular Cliffs of Moher, Belfast, and much more.
From the charming scenery to the spiritual experiences based on the Cayce material, this tour is sure to be one of a kind!
A Special Invitation from Peter Woodbury
Dear potential Ireland pilgrim!
I am very much looking forward to this special tour of Ireland! I have recollection of several past lives in Ireland, and visiting a country opens one up to even more recall. This trip has so many highlights. Let me name a few that I am especially looking forward to:
- The Book of Kells Exhibition – The Book of Kells is considered “one of the greatest contributions to medieval art ever to come out of the British Isles.” I’m looking forward to our insights as we experience this exhibit.
- The Newgrange site – The ancient temple has been dated as older than Stonehenge and The Great Pyramid! What an incredible opportunity to personally experience the energy of this site!
- Clonmacnoise – This ancient monastic site was once a major center of religion and learning. I’m sure many of us transited this important location.
- Brigid’s Healing Well - one of the world’s oldest wells—rumored to have healing powers and known for its mysterious appeal. This is a jewel on our tour and a unique opportunity to be open to the healing energies of these waters!
At these sites, and several others, we will have time to learn the archaeological history, as well as meditate and glean our own personal meanings.
I enjoy leading A.R.E. Tours and sharing once-in-a-lifetime experiences with like-minded travelers. We’ll take part in group meditations, study our dreams, and experience regressions. Along the way, I’ll integrate Edgar Cayce material into our studies. I have every expectation that a special “soul group” will be drawn to this tour for an extraordinary bonding experience.
I hope to see you in sacred Ireland. I am eager to share and experience it all with you!
Be in touch with any questions you may have.
Base rate: $5,595.00 / double occupancy*
Land only: $4,595.00
Single Supplement: Add $950
* Base rate includes all international transportation (RT air from Newark airport), all breakfasts and lunches, several dinners, tour and travel agent fees, insurance.
Member Discount $100 off!
About A.R.E. Tours
Do you have questions and want to talk about this tour before signing up? Ellen Cayce would love to hear from you! Call her direct line at 757-457-7186, or email Ellen.Cayce@edgarcayce.org.
For more than forty years, the A.R.E. has been offering annual travel programs to explore concepts in the Edgar Cayce material while visiting a variety of travel destinations that focus on insights from the Cayce readings, dreams, meditation, as well as all of the activities popular with "regular" tourists.
The tour content is meant to provide an educational and enrichment element that is not found on most tours. All of the tours are led by outstanding speakers and teachers in the metaphysical and holistic fields, specifically from the Edgar Cayce perspective. Top local guides, who are also part of each program, highlight the historical and cultural aspects that would be included in any first class tour. Special care is taken to include the heart and soul of the areas visited. Emphasis is placed on sacred sites and areas of historic spiritual significance.
received his undergraduate degree in psychology from Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts and his master’s degree in social work from Boston University. He trained in hypnotherapy and past-life regression techniques with Dr. Brian Weiss, Dr. Allen Chips, and Dan Brown, PhD. Peter is in private practice as a psycho-therapist and hypnotherapist in Virginia Beach, with a focus on the use of spirituality and faith as tools for personal transformation and liberation.
A student of the Cayce readings for over 20 years, he is a popular presenter on key topics from the Cayce readings both at A.R.E. Headquarters and in the field. Fluent in three languages, he is also known for his outstanding leadership of A.R.E. Tours to South America, India, and Egypt. He also finds time to play Edgar Cayce in the popular one-man show titled “An Evening with Edgar Cayce.”