Edgar Cayce’s readings suggest that we are all born with the capacity to be co-creators with the Divine Forces. His tenet that “Mind is indeed the builder” was repeated throughout his readings. This idea is a principle found in many great spiritual traditions-- as the Peruvian Shamans would describe it, “we each have the power to dream our world into being.”
Linking Cayce’s psychic insights with ancient Shamanic practices that bridge the visible and invisible worlds, Nancy will lead you to a fuller understanding of our destiny as “luminous energy beings” who are no longer bound by time or the constraints of linear thinking. Freed from the limits of the physical realm, we can achieve a state where all things are possible, and bring our thoughts into action.
You will work together and be guided on a soul journey to assist you in:
- Identifying current, past-life, or ancestral patterns to be released or transformed to better serve you in this life
- Sensing and strengthening your “luminous energy field” – what Edgar Cayce might call the “aura”
- Setting an intention for physical and spiritual healing and renewal
- Recognizing latent talents and intuitive abilities
- Discovering your personal Power Animal to assist you on your journey
- Using the power of co-creation to help bring your life goals into reality
- Reconnecting with your guides and your higher self for transformative change
This unique, insightful, and life-changing program will highlight the similarities between the ancient Shamanic traditions and the Edgar Cayce readings, and give you a new view of the nature of reality and the power of the mind as you “dream your world into being!”
Combine registration with our 87th Annual Member Congress and Save $10!
Registration check-in begins at 8:00 a.m. Program begins at 9:00 a.m. with a lunch break from noon to 1:30 p.m., and concludes at 4:30 p.m.
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Edgar Cayce's A.R.E.
215 67th Street
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
provides audiences with a unique perspective by comparing insights from the Edgar Cayce readings with the indigenous traditions of ancient Peru. A staff member at Edgar Cayce’s A.R.E. for 17 years and a graduate of the Four Winds’ Light Body School, Nancy is an author, filmmaker, Reiki Master and Certified Luminous Energy Healer. A practicing Shaman who lectures on spiritual growth-related numerous topics, Nancy is co-author of “Awaken Your Inner Voice: A Guide to Intuition, Dreams, Meditation, Past Lives and Your Soul’s Creative Purpose.” Her natural, light-hearted approach and practical insights into profound subjects engages audiences nationwide.