We’re happy to welcome you back to your spiritual family at A.R.E. Headquarters. Join us for this hybrid event – in-person or live online!
For more than a century, insights and suggestions from the Edgar Cayce readings have enabled individuals to overcome obstacles, create health and wellness, improve relationships, pursue their soul’s mission, and transform their lives – physically, mentally and spiritually. As we begin this new year, now is the time to explore some of the incredible tools and techniques found within the Cayce readings that will help you make lasting changes to improve your life—and the lives of those around you—with Life Coach, Cayce scholar, and past-life regressionist Jon Shatat.
In this interactive, enlightening NEW program you will:
- Learn from years of research interviewing Cayce reading recipients. As we go over cases, you will delve deeper into the mysteries of reincarnation and discover how some souls were able to reach their full potential and other did not.
- Learn how to apply universal laws—the spiritual tenets that are in place at all times for all people—to transform your life, making it more productive for yourself and others in the process
- Expand your self-awareness while examining some of the timeless Cayce guidance about improving your outlook on life (and changing your attitudes and emotions in the process!)
- Experience mental techniques that you can apply to help you overcome any kind of stress, challenge, or obstacle
- Gain new insights for living a balanced and holistic life and understand the relationship between your body and mind
- Learn what the Reading say about addictions and the best way to overcome them
You’ll explore one of Cayce’s core concepts—that “mind is the builder—and learn how to use this principle to replace negative or harmful patterns with more positive and healthy habits. Explore the readings’ that express how our body is the “temple of the soul” and learn simple things you can do to improve your own health and maintain vibrant wellness.
"What one thinks continually, he becomes. What one cherishes in his heart and mind, he makes a part of the pulsation of his heart through his own blood cells, and builds his own physical body." Edgar Cayce reading 3744-4
Registration Check-in: 8:30 a.m. Program: 9:15 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
**Subject to change—please check our website for updates before making travel plans.
**For your health and safety and to protect fellow attendees and A.R.E. staff and volunteers, it is highly recommended that you be fully vaccinated and practice safe distancing and good hand hygiene. Wearing a mask is required for entry to this program. All A.R.E., state, and federal COVID-l9 safety guidelines must be followed.
BONUS: All in-person event attendees for this program will receive the on-demand recording of this program for FREE. You will receive a link to view via email which will be sent after the event ends.
Financial assistance available. Contact email@example.com for more information.
9:15 AM - 4:30 PM ET
Edgar Cayce's A.R.E.
215 67th Street
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
Jon Shatat, CHt is from Ottawa Canada and has been studying the Edgar Cayce readings for more than 25 years. For the last 7 years, Jon Shatat has travelled around the country interviewing Cayce reading recipients and their families. He is a graduate of the Cayce Reilly School of Massage, a Cayce trained Life Coach and does past life regressions. He has lectured at conferences with a focus on Oneness, Healing, God’s Other Door and the Universal Laws. He has traveled extensively across the US, Canada, the Middle East and Asia.