For thousands of years, pendulums have been used for seeking answers to questions, foretelling the future, for dowsing purposes, and for healing. The ancient Egyptians, Romans, Native Americans and many other cultures were known to use pendulums, and the Bible even suggests that Moses was a skilled dowser.
Pendulums are effective tools for accessing the intuition and gathering information not directly available to our conscious mind. When used correctly, the results can be clear, concrete, and life changing.
There is no aspect of your life that pendulum guidance can't assist.
In this fun, practical, and action-packed day, pendulum expert Anne Avidon will share with you what she has learned about the power of the pendulum and how she uses it daily as a tool for healing loved ones, relationships, pets, domestic and work situations, and even political and world events! You will also learn:
- What Edgar Cayce had to say about using a pendulum, and how this tool can be used to help access knowledge beyond the physical senses
- How to choose a pendulum, use a pendulum, and establish a “language” for the pendulum
- Ways to prepare your mind, and avoid emotional and mental interference when asking questions
In addition, you’ll learn how to apply the pendulum to everyday decision making such as:
- Finding lost or missing objects
- Choosing the right foods, supplements, and remedies
- Diagnosing imbalances in the body and blocks to optimal health
- Determining potential relationship compatibility with family members and work colleagues
- Finding jobs, relationships, or opportunities that are right for you
- Getting clarity on your life purpose, gifts, and strengths
- Helping animals that are sick or in distress
All participants will receive a FREE pendulum on arrival. No prior dowsing experience is necessary!
Receive a discount when you register for this conference and our Soul Growth Saturday event, Dreaming Your Future: Using the Wisdom of Your Higher Self for Guidance in 2019 and Beyond.
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Edgar Cayce's A.R.E.
215 67th Street
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
Anne Avidon has a degree in clinical psychology and a master’s degree in business. She developed her unique Cayce-based Radionics system after working as head of global health innovation for the British government, where she observed that health systems spent a lot of money treating the effects of ill health, rather than getting to the root cause of the problem. She now devotes her time to teaching people how to use this tool to improve the quality of their lives in immeasurable ways.