Join us for an experimental study of sound and integrative healing. Learn how to ignite a personal healing experience by becoming a practitioner of this wonderful phenomenon.
Come experience the blissful transformation for yourself and take away the knowledge and healing modalities of singing bowls, groups, drums, and more.
- An exploration into sound, vibration, and silence, and how they can be used as tools for wellness.
- A study of various sound tools and how to use them, including singing bowls (metal and crystal), gongs, drums, shakers, chimes, and more.
- Guidance on constructing your own sound practice for either self-care or to facilitate group sessions.
- Demonstrations on how to integrate additional modalities into your sound practice, including breath work, light movement, vocal toning, and more.
- Techniques for creating your sound space, setting the tone of the environment, a step-by-step outline on how to build your own session, and tips for concluding the experience with grounding exercises.
- A review of Edgar Cayce’s teachings on vibration.
- Daily sound journeys conducted by Christina Grozik.
- A screening of the documentary, Going OM.A group participation sound journey which includes training, effective feedback, and navigating conflict.
- Certification awarded after completion.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to be part of this class with limited space! Register today to secure your spot and to ensure that you receive personalized attention and support from the instructor.
A.R.E. Member – $1000.00 Non-Member – $1150.00
*Minimum deposit of $395.00 is due at registration. The remaining balance will be charged to the credit card on file on April 17, 2024. NOTE: There is a $75 processing fee for registration cancellations.
We recommend staying at the Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel. Located a little over 2 miles south of A.R.E. (6 minutes). Oceanfront rooms available. Restaurant. Complimentary WiFi. Book your group rate for Vibrational Sound Healing
Edgar Cayce's A.R.E.
215 67th Street
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
Christina Grozik's background is an eclectic one having worked as a coordinator in the media production industry, serving as a director for various non-profit organizations, teaching at Kent State University, organizing special events and conferences, and recently producing a wellness documentary titled, Going Om.
Her many career paths have led her to establishing a wellness practice as a Certified Integrated Sound Therapist, Integrated Holistic Health Coach, Yoga and Meditation Teacher, Polarity Practitioner, Past Life Regressionist and Reiki Master.
Working as a travel blogger, Christina spent seven years on the road documenting her journeys. She has met extraordinary people, immersed herself in unique cultures and encountered experiences that would forever change her life. When asked, “Do you ever get tired of being by yourself all of the time?” She replied, “I’m never by myself. The Universe is guiding me.”
Having been exposed to a variety of environments and taking on multiple career roles, coupled with her wellness studies, Christina understands the importance of energy and living a balanced life. She is passionate about helping others find a lifestyle that promotes wellness through incorporating integrated modalities into her teaching and practice with clients. More information on Christina’s integrated holistic health coaching practice can be found at BohemianBabeWellness.com.
Christina enjoys sharing her work with others and feels incredibly blessed to have the opportunity to do so. She has been a featured presenter, teacher and/or guest to a wide variety of audiences including Akron Children’s Hospital, Coast to Coast AM, Edgar Cayce’s A.R.E., The Shift Network, UPMC’s Family Medicine Grand Rounds, Kent State University, the Ohio Music Education Association Annual Conference, The University of Oklahoma, The Reiki Center, Delta Groove Yoga, The Butterfly House, and more.