SPECIAL OFFER! Your tuition INCLUDES membership in NATH!
This limited-enrollment program fills up quickly—register early to ensure your place!
Master Transpersonal Hypnotherapist, Certified Trainer, Life Coach, and Cayce student Linda Thunberg MHt, who was trained by Dr. Allen Chips and Delores Cannon, will guide you through an immersive, experiential training in transpersonal hypnotherapy for healing spirit, mind, and body and for accessing past lives through regression.
Enter a new career, add a new dimension to your current practice, and use hypnotherapy as a tool for personal insight and soul growth.
Many of us, like Edgar Cayce, have experienced some form of hypnosis as we attempt to gain a better understanding of our true nature and our purpose here on earth. Dating back to ancient times, hypnosis has proven itself an effective therapeutic tool. Since its 1958 endorsement by the American Medical Association, there has been tremendous growth in its methods, applications and acceptance.
This intensive training is designed to move you from study to application. Rated at 120 hours (approximately forty hours in class and eighty hours outside study sessions), it teaches beginning, intermediate and advanced hypnotherapy skills.
Both the entry-level student and the seasoned professional will benefit from its unique, effective professional and personal change methods. Training includes lecture, demonstrations, multiple group and individual experiential exercises, and independent study. Graduates are certified as Certified Transpersonal Hypnotherapists by NATH and the A.R.E.
Upon successful completion of the course and post-course assignments, you will receive a certificate and certification from NATH.
During this exceptional week, you will have the opportunity to practice these methods as both therapist and client, and:
- Learn hypnotherapy interview and induction processes from a holistic foundation, and how to apply it safely to other participants and future clients
- Explore self-hypnosis as a tool for memory/comprehension enhancement and sports/fitness attainment as two of many self-help tools.
- See ways you can use hypnosis for yourself and others to address such common psychosomatic problems as weight control, smoking and other addictions, phobias, stress, pain management, and improving self-image.
- Experience the value of hypnosis for past-life therapy as you learn and practice regression skills.
- Examine the importance of setting ideals and other concepts from the Cayce material when working with hypnosis.
This well-established course will train you in techniques that induce these deeper states of consciousness and show you how to use them safely and ethically to help others. Attend in person at A.R.E. Headquarters or live online in a virtual classroom setting.
This conference is cosponsored by A.R.E.’s Tarsia Center. In addition to promoting personal growth, transformation, and personal processing, the Tarsia Center is dedicated to healing and awakening individuals to deeper spiritual consciousness.
SPECIAL OFFER! Your tuition includes a membership to NATH (National Association of Transpersonal Hypnotherapists), one of the oldest and largest transpersonal hypnotherapy organizations in the nation. View the many benefits of NATH membership at www.nath.world/nath-membership.
“The power of hypnosis to heal current life patterns and issues is truly amazing.”
“I am so glad I took this course. It has helped me so much personally and professionally.”
View before registering:
COURSE OUTLINE AND REQUIREMENTS
Subject to change—please check our website for updates before making travel plans.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ENROLLMENT:
- High school diploma or G.E.D. is required; some college education is suggested due to the nature of the accelerated learning format.
- Knowledge of hypnosis is not necessary but a passionate desire to learn these life-changing techniques is required.
- Pre-reading of course text: It is highly recommended that students buy and pre-read the course text, Clinical Hypnotherapy: A Transpersonal Approach, 2nd Revised Edition in preparation for the course work. The second required text is Script Magic. Both texts, may be purchased online. The NATH Training Manual, which is given to students on the first day of class, makes it easy for students to follow the course. Call NATH at 855-772-0459 for more information.
$995 A.R.E. Member, $1095 General. In-Person At-Door Add $20.
Minimum deposit $395; must be paid on full before start of class.
Due to the special nature of this program, any refunds given will be less a $75 processing fee.
IN-PERSON: Limited Enrollment. Register early to ensure your place! A mask is recommended in the auditorium and all current safety and hygiene guidelines must be followed. BONUS: All in-person attendees receive the online version, if available, for a limited time, on demand for FREE! You will receive a link to view via email which will be sent after the event ends.
ONLINE: View Online FAQ’s in the additional information section below. You will receive an email with conference link, access to handouts, if any, and additional information a few days before the conference starts.
Financial assistance available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Edgar Cayce's A.R.E.
215 67th Street
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
Linda Thunberg MHt, CCP, OM, CM, NATH President & CEO is an award winning Transpersonal Hypnotist with a dedication to the field and to her clients, facilitating change in body, mind and spirit. A certified Master Transpersonal Hypnotherapist, a Certified Addictions Hypnotherapist, A Life Coach, A Life between Lives Hypnotherapist, A Quantum Healing Hypnotist, A Delphi Certified Medium and an Ordained Minister, she is dedicated to helping individuals enrich their lives by empowering them to empower themselves.
Linda is the owner of Transpersonal Power, LLC, President and C.E.O of The National Association of Transpersonal Hypnotherapists (NATH), and with offices in Cleveland, Oh, Wilmington and Charlotte NC. She facilitates sessions & courses on metaphysics and hypnosis across the U.S. She trains students to be certified Hypnotherapists, Master Hypnotherapists, and Life between Lives Hypnotists through NATH. She is also a member of International Association of Therapists, The National Guild of Hypnotists, and the International Federation of Hypnotists.