During this unique, experiential course, you will go beyond the basics of regression and past-life recall, exploring and practicing with more advanced techniques, such as:
- working with difficult-to-hypnotize clients
- using energy work, sound, aromatherapy, and gems and stones to enhance the regression experience
- initial interview techniques to get a deeper understanding of what client is seeking/needing
- exit interview techniques to assist clients in integrating the experiences that unfolded during their session
- Learning and applying a regression hypnosis coaching model
- Other advanced techniques including age regression, affect bridge, post-hypnotic suggestion, and pre-sleep suggestion
- Hypnotherapeutic directive experiences such as the light cleanse, desired future enhancement, and seeding positive habits
Techniques also demonstrated and practiced will include forgiveness, spirit releasement, future-life progression, life between lives experiences, accessing the Akashic Record, communicating with the higher self and with guides.
The course will follow the immersion model and you will have ample opportunity to practice as both client and therapist. Peter will also be available for optional group meals, allowing for informal sharing, learning, discussion, and networking.
Requirements: Candidates must have previous basic hypnosis training and experience practicing regressions. Final schedule and additional program details available online 10 weeks before program date; subject to change, check website for updates.
Registration: Sunday, March 10, 1:30 p.m.
Program Ends: Friday, March 15 at noon
Certificate of Completion awarded upon successful completion of the course.
Edgar Cayce's A.R.E.
215 67th Street
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
received his undergraduate degree in psychology from Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts and his master’s degree in social work from Boston University. He trained in hypnotherapy and past-life regression techniques with Dr. Brian Weiss, Dr. Allen Chips, and Dan Brown, PhD. Peter is in private practice as a psycho-therapist and hypnotherapist in Virginia Beach, with a focus on the use of spirituality and faith as tools for personal transformation and liberation.
A student of the Cayce readings for over 20 years, he is a popular presenter on key topics from the Cayce readings both at A.R.E. Headquarters and in the field. Fluent in three languages, he is also known for his outstanding leadership of A.R.E. Tours to South America, India, and Egypt. He also finds time to play Edgar Cayce in the popular one-man show titled “An Evening with Edgar Cayce.”