This conference is co-sponsored by A.R.E.’s Tarsia Center. In addition to promoting personal growth, transformation, and personal processing, the Tarsia Center is dedicated to healing and awakening individuals to deeper spiritual consciousness.
Discover a powerful tool for personal spiritual growth while helping others.
During this experiential intensive, you will gain both theoretical knowledge and practical insight into the process of hypnosis and past-life regression therapy. You can add a new dimension to your current practice and use hypnotherapy as a tool for personal insight and transformation.
IN THIS TRAINING YOU WILL:
- Expand your understanding of past-life regression and learn to use it as a method of spiritual healing
- Learn past-life regression techniques that you will both experience firsthand and be able to apply with others, exploring both theory and practice
- Learn the psychological benefits of releasing past-life traumas and how to enable that process with others
- Learn how to gain wisdom from past-life experiences and apply that knowledge in the here and now
- Gain experience and confidence in applying these techniques and learn to use them safely and ethically to help others
This course will teach you how to conduct a regression from start to finish. You will leave the course confident in your abilities to conduct a regression as Peter demystifies the process, breaking it down into practical, manageable steps.
Edgar Cayce himself recommended hypnosis as a tool for healing and transformation. He advised that "the study of self...may best be done by suggestive forces to the body through hypnosis."
This course will focus on both the spiritual and physical healing aspects of past-life regression therapy.
Taught by psychotherapist, hypnotherapist, and Harvard University graduate Peter Woodbury, MSW, who was trained by Dr. Brian Weiss, Dr. Allen Chips, and Dan Brown, PhD, his techniques involve practices that include: induction—the process of entering trance; the regression experience; and review with client in the waking state. He will draw from Edgar Cayce’s teachings, focusing on spiritual purposes and ways of using prayer and protection that will fit the client’s belief system.
YOU WILL EXPLORE…
- Past-life regression therapy
- Hypnosis and hypnotherapy techniques
- Overseeing the healing process
- The mind-body-spirit connection
- Edgar Cayce’s perspectives on healing past-life trauma
Students will witness the process in a classroom setting and will have the opportunity to practice these methods as both practitioner and client. Each student will receive individualized attention and training using state of the art technology to ensure an optimal learning experience.
This course will focus on:
- Optimal training including conducting at least three regressions and experiencing at least three regressions
- The common past-life regression experiences
- The unusual experiences
- The in-between life states
- The departure from the body experience
- Meeting with guides and councils
- Questions, answers, and discussions
You will receive a Certificate of Completion, certifying that you have successfully completed this training through the A.R.E.
Program prerequisite: This beginners-level course has no prerequisites, but it is highly recommended that you experience at least one past-life regression or hypnosis session before attending.
Recommended reading: Reincarnation and Karma by Edgar Cayce; Many Lives, Many Masters by Brian Weiss, Journey of Souls: Case Studies of Life Between Lives by Michael Newton. You may order these from the A.R.E. Bookstore by calling 800-333-4499, ext. 7231.
Note: Please bring a pillow, blanket, or mat to make your hypnosis session more comfortable
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE: A limited number of partial scholarships are available for most programs. Contact A.R.E. Customer Service for details.
Edgar Cayce's A.R.E.
215 67th Street
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
received his undergraduate degree in psychology from Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts and his master’s degree in social work from Boston University. He trained in hypnotherapy and past-life regression techniques with Dr. Brian Weiss, Dr. Allen Chips, and Dan Brown, PhD. Peter is in private practice as a psycho-therapist and hypnotherapist in Virginia Beach, with a focus on the use of spirituality and faith as tools for personal transformation and liberation.
A student of the Cayce readings for over 20 years, he is a popular presenter on key topics from the Cayce readings both at A.R.E. Headquarters and in the field. Fluent in three languages, he is also known for his outstanding leadership of A.R.E. Tours to South America, India, and Egypt. He also finds time to play Edgar Cayce in the popular one-man show titled “An Evening with Edgar Cayce.”