Get in touch with your soul story as you explore and discover your purpose and path.
This unique hands-on experience with Spirit art teacher Robin Wimbiscus helps you connect to your higher self while using the language of the universe in words, colors,shapes, and symbols. Through a series of guided questions, you will explore your life experience. What shaped you? How did you get here, and where do you want to be? By tapping into your intuition and the Creative Forces, you will:
- Explore your attitudes and emotions and their impact on your body, mind, and spirit
- Learn to change your thought patterns and behaviors
- Bring subconscious or suppressed feelings to the surface to be healed and released
- Get in touch with your true self, your higher self, and perhaps even your deeply hidden self
- Understand how this intuitive process can be a tool for creating positive change in your thought patterns and behaviors
- Explore the meaning of colors and symbols as they relate to your life’s circumstances and your soul’s journey
By using a variety of creative and meditative processes and exercises, and by tapping in to the Creative Forces, you will be releasing the past and celebrating and embracing the now. With introspection and intuition, you will be guided to create your own unique Life Seal, inspired by the work of Edgar Cayce and Kevin Todeschi's book Soul Signs, as a reminder of who you are and what your life goals and directions are. You will also create a simple journal for recording thoughts, inspirations, and insights to help you stay on your path of understanding, acceptance, and growth.
Combine with August 12 program, Soul Writing: Conversing with Your Higher Self, and take $10 off each program!
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Edgar Cayce's A.R.E.
215 67th Street
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
Robin Wimbiscus is a freelance illustrator, visual arts teacher and mentor who conducts workshops across the US, where she teaches individuals and groups to understand their emotions and reduce fear and trauma though artistic expression and interpretation her company, ReAlign, offers programs that she developed called Intuitive Art Education and Awareness. She discovered that the colors you paint with are your own personal road map for life.