This unique hands-on experience will put you in touch with your soul story as you explore and discover your purpose and path. Spirit art teacher Robin Wimbiscus helps you connect to your higher self while using the language of the universe in words, colors, and symbols.
Through a series of guided questions, you will explore your life experience. What shaped you? How did you get here, and where do you want to be? By tapping into your intuition and the Creative Forces, you will:
- Explore your attitudes and emotions and their impact on your body, mind, and spirit
- Learn to change your thought patterns and behaviors
- Bring subconscious or suppressed feelings to the surface to be healed and released
- Get in touch with your true self, your higher self, and perhaps even your deeply hidden self
- Understand how this intuitive process can be a tool for creating positive change in your thought patterns and behaviors
Using a variety of creative and meditative processes and exercises for reflection and awakening, you will be releasing the past and celebrating and embracing the now.
Final schedule and additional program details available online 10 weeks before program date; subject to change, check website for updates.
Receive a discount when you attend this event along with our Soul Growth Saturday event, Soul Writing: Conversing with Your Higher Self.
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Edgar Cayce's A.R.E.
215 67th Street
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
Robin Wimbiscus is a freelance illustrator, visual arts teacher and mentor who conducts workshops across the US, where she teaches individuals and groups to understand their emotions and reduce fear and trauma though artistic expression and interpretation her company, ReAlign, offers programs that she developed called Intuitive Art Education and Awareness. She discovered that the colors you paint with are your own personal road map for life.