A full-day workshop for breaking the cycle of reincarnation and creating a great life NOW!
Explore the insights Edgar Cayce gave to 18 people who were told that this lifetime could be their last incarnation. How did they earn this distinction— and what YOU can learn from them?
As you discover ways to heal your past and activate your future, you will take an in-depth look at reincarnation from Cayce’s unique perspective. Explore the attitudes and emotions that can keep us tied to this earthly plane and to the cycle of reincarnation, as you are immersed in the enlightening Edgar Cayce information on the nature of the soul and the various levels of consciousness beyond the third dimension, including life between lives. You will also:
- Discover the key elements to graduation from the "school of earth"
- Learn about "loving indifference" and other core concepts for soul awakening and karmic healing
- Clarify your personal ideals and see your place in the "grand plan" of our return to the Source
- Explore karma and grace and how these concepts affect our current and future incarnations
- Understand how to heal shame and guilt and transform it into humility and forgiveness
- Learn the effect that relationships such as soul groups, soul mates, and twin souls have on our spiritual progress
- Tap into past, present, and future lives that are affecting you today
- Understand the Prodigal Child story and its personal relevance to you!
Includes a special guided group hypnosis session to access the wisdom of your soul.
You will leave with a deeper understanding of the interplay between past-life experiences and your current life, as the pertinent life lessons learned by those 18 people are made relevant to your personal soul journey. You'll gain a greater understanding of your soul purpose and the limitless potential of your incarnation in this lifetime!
Are you ready to finish the cycle of incarnation into the earth?
Co-sponsored by Cassia Tarsia Center.
*** Open to all! Life Members may redeem their passes for this program.
Interested in learning more with Peter? Reserve your spot for Peter's Past-Life Regression Hypnotherapy Training Certification Program and spend the entire week in Virginia Beach (Program dates: October 22-27, 2017)! Combine with Oct. 22-27 Certification and take $20 off this program.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE: A limited number of partial scholarships are available for most programs. Contact A.R.E. Customer Service for details.
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Edgar Cayce's A.R.E.
215 67th Street
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
received his undergraduate degree in psychology from Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts and his master’s degree in social work from Boston University. He trained in hypnotherapy and past-life regression techniques with Dr. Brian Weiss, Dr. Allen Chips, and Dan Brown, PhD. Peter is in private practice as a psycho-therapist and hypnotherapist in Virginia Beach, with a focus on the use of spirituality and faith as tools for personal transformation and liberation.
A student of the Cayce readings for over 20 years, he is a popular presenter on key topics from the Cayce readings both at A.R.E. Headquarters and in the field. Fluent in three languages, he is also known for his outstanding leadership of A.R.E. Tours to South America, India, and Egypt. He also finds time to play Edgar Cayce in the popular one-man show titled “An Evening with Edgar Cayce.”