Join internationally-recognized Psychic Mediums John Holland & Rev. Janet Nohavec for "Where Two Worlds Meet: A Special Evening of Mediumship.
Both John & Janet will share insights into afterlife communication and psychic ability and then devote the majority of the evening to delivering messages from loved ones on the other side, plus Q&A.
During their presentations, they will explore such questions as:
- “Have you ever witnessed how a psychic medium bridges the two worlds to connect with Spirit?”
- “Do you yearn to hear from a family member or close friend who has passed?”
- “Do you want to know if they have the ability to influence your life or why they draw close at certain times?”
- “Would you recognize the signs that your loved ones are sending you, and if so, would you know how to interpret them for yourself?”
- “Do you ever feel you may have the calling to be a medium but may be unsure where to start?”
This event is available on demand to watch at your leisure.
John Holland is an internationally renowned psychic medium, spiritual teacher, author, and radio host. He has starred in several TV specials, including A&E's "Mediums: We See Dead People," and "Psychic History" for the History Channel. He is the author of the best sellers Power of the Soul, The Spirit Whisperer-Chronicles of a Medium, and others, and his latest deck, The Spirit Messages--The Daily Guidance Oracle Deck. John can be heard on his own internet radio show "Spirit Connections." A favorite presenter at the A.R.E., his unique style is coupled with clarity, passion, and utmost integrity.
a former Roman Catholic nun, has been a medium since birth. For over 20 years Janet has connected individuals with their departed loved ones. She has also worked extensively with law enforcement and is the author of Where Two Worlds Meet and Through the Darkness
Janet shows you how to hone your own mediumistic gifts by sharing her proven, systematic techniques for practicing evidential mediumship—the most credible way to build a bridge between this world and the next.
"Death is just a doorway to a greater experience of life." —Janet Nohavec