In this four-week online, self-guided course, Kevin J. Todeschi leads you through many different activities to help you tap into and explore your personal Akashic Records, gaining insights about your past, your present, your relationships and your future.
This course is set up in four lessons, one to be completed each week. However, this is a self-guided course that can be completed at whatever pace works best for you and your personal schedule.
- Weekly In-Depth Video Lessons lead by Kevin Todeschi, author of best-selling Edgar Cayce on the Akashic Records
- Weekly written lesson available for download
- Weekly Experiential Exercises that allow you to tap into your own Akashic Record (audio)
- Weekly Workbook Exercises that expand your awareness and experience with the Akashic Records
This course includes content from one of A.R.E.’s most popular Field Conferences: “Edgar Cayce on the Akashic Records and Relationships.” All of the content and exercises included in this experience are designed to give you personal insights into your life and your relationships.
During this course you will:
- Glimpse your own Akashic Record and discover a probable past life, insights into your present experiences, and a potential future for you right now.
- Learn how potentially every individual in your life can assist you in becoming a better person.
- Discover what’s at work that causes individuals to perceive one another very differently. For example, why does the person I like least of all still have people who love him or her, and why do people I love have their own challenging relationships?
- Take part in an intuition game – one that can provide insights into any imaginable question you might have.
Regular Price: $149
How the course works:
After registration, you will be taken to a page with information - including a private link to the course - on how to access the course materials. Please bookmark this link so you can easily access the course information. Once you visit the course link, the course is laid out in four separate weeks. Each week contains lessons in the order they are to be completed. You will start with a video lesson, then a reading assignment, followed by an audio exercise, and then a weekly lesson to be completed after the reverie. Feel free to move through the course at your own pace.
is Executive Director and CEO of the Edgar Cayce work (www.EdgarCayce.org) and Atlantic University, AU (www.AtlanticUniv.edu), responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Edgar Cayce organizations. As student, teacher and spokesperson for the Cayce material for more than 40 years, he has spoken on six continents and appeared on hundreds of news, radio and cable programs.
A prolific writer and speaker, he is the author of more than 25 books, including the best-selling Edgar Cayce on the Akashic Records, Edgar Cayce on Angels and the Angelic Forces, Edgar Cayce on Soul Mates, Contemporary Cayce, Edgar Cayce on Auras and Colors (co-author), Edgar Cayce on Reincarnation and Family Karma, Edgar Cayce's Twelve Lessons in Personal Spirituality and The Best Dream Book Ever. He also authored A.R.E.'s "Dream App" for both iPhone and Android.
Known for his knowledge of the Edgar Cayce information, his sense of humor, and his ability to explain complex topics in a straightforward and easy to understand manner, Kevin remains one of A.R.E.'s most popular speakers. To find out Kevin's upcoming A.R.E. sponsored events please visit EdgarCayce.org/kevintodeschi.