This online learning program contains four 75-minute modules. Registration includes access to rewatch, rewind, fast-forward, and pause the modules at your convenience.
Advice for achieving and maintaining health, wellness, and vitality was the #1 most popular question topic asked of Edgar Cayce!
A central concept in the Cayce approach is that all healing comes from the infinite, captured beautifully by the phrase “the Spirit is the life, the Mind is the builder, and the Physical is the result.” Cayce’s core concept that disease involves not only the physical but the mental, emotional, and spiritual are the key components of this practical and insightful new program. In these troubling times of COVID-19’s global grip on humanity, Cayce’s guidance is more urgent and relevant than ever.
We will explore this and other powerful ways to best harness the power of our natural healing abilities. Dr. Eric Mein, author of the best-selling Edgar Cayce’s Keys to Health, has had a life-long interest in the body–mind–spirit connection, which led him to the Cayce readings more than 35 years ago. He brings his lifetime of experience as a researcher and physician to this transformative four-part workshop.
You’ll gain ways to apply what you’ve learned in light of the current pandemic, and tools and insights to strengthen and enhance the body-mind healing process. Dr. Mein will share the latest research, real-world examples and practical techniques, including:
- Insights into the power of love, positivity, and connection that empower healing, as well as a way to overcome the saboteurs that block it
- The place of illness in our spiritual journey as we move forward to our destiny of wholeness
- Using meditation, visualizations and affirmations to strengthen our roles as co-creators of our health
- Understanding the role of ideals, purpose, and meaning in energy-focused healing vs. conventional physical-focused healing
- The Cayce approach to physical healing--which included advice for flighting viral illnesses--by optimizing the body’s terrain and working on balance and coordination
The Edgar Cayce readings are a vast resource for anyone wishing to live a healthier, happier, more fulfilling life—body, mind, and spirit!
Dr. Eric Mein is the author of several books including Keys to Health: The Promise and Challenge of Holism. He was co-founder and president of Meridian Institute which researched Edgar Cayce’s medical readings for ten years resulting in a number of publications and also served as medical director for the A.R.E.’s Health and Rejuvenation Research Center for two years. Dr. Mein also experienced a personal encounter with cancer during which he focused on using the insights and techniques that he will be sharing, resulting in his complete recovery. He recently retired after being in clinical practice for over 29 years.