The Edgar Cayce readings tell us many times that we are co-creators with God and that “Mind is the Builder.” The readings also give us guidance and tools to put those concepts into practice. This work-shop will empower YOU to remove spiritual and physical roadblocks to create the life you really want and the confidence to know you are on the right path.
At this beautiful, peaceful retreat center, Judith and Pat will use principles from the Universal Laws and the Cayce readings to empower you to create the life you want in every aspect: relationships, livelihood, prosperity, and more. They have created a joyful, energetic experience that will give you practical tools to use in your daily life—taking Cayce’s esoteric ideas and putting them to real-life, tangible use. As Mr. Cayce says, it’s all about applying what we know!
- Determine your spiritual ideal—which Cayce said is THE most important thing we can do in our lifetime—and express it as a beautiful mandala to inspire you and keep you centered.
- Do a visualization of your future ideal-focused life and discover where you get spiritual energy and what is blocking you.
- Learn gentle exercises to boost your immune/lymphatic system – cleansing the seven chakras/endocrine glands as Mr. Cayce suggested.
- Explore and experience the deeper meaning of the reading, “Spirit is the life; mind is the builder, the physical is the result.”
- Gain tools to unblock that energy and let it flow to balance spirit, mind, and body.
- Create a plan to take your first steps toward that new life.
- Leave empowered, knowing you are a capable creator!
Program Starts: Thursday, March 21, 3:00 p.m.
Program Ends: Sunday, March 24, 12:00 p.m.
LODGING AVAILABILITY & INFORMATION:
Please call Jean Moore Graves FIRST at 580-224-1507 (CDT) to select a room, then contact A.R.E. HQ at 800-333-4499 (EDT) to register and let them know your room choice.
Basic & limited upgraded lodging facilities are available:
- Motel type or Cabin: linens provided.
- Dormitory style: guests bring their own bed linens, pillows & towels-room designed with youth in mind: single beds with a bath with showers.
LODGING & MEAL FEES:
Rates listed are per person. Grounds Fees included.
- Motel Type Lodging & Meals: $246 (Double Occupancy) $82 x 3 nights = $246
- Dormitory Lodging & Meals: $207 (Double Occupancy) $69 x 3 nights = $207
- Meals only: $102 (*Includes all meals, ground fees & insurance - 3 weeks advanced notification required.) Meals begin with dinner Thursday and end with lunch Sunday.
- Grounds Fee: $6 per day
400 Private Road 6036
Palestine, TX 75801
Judith Stevens has been a student of the Cayce material for over 45 years. Currently A.R.E.’s National Outreach Manager, she also founded A.R.E.’s Prison Outreach Program and was formerly manager of the Study Group Department. As a staff member for over 20 years, she is a regular long-time contributor to Venture Inward and the A.R.E. Journal, and is also a poet, musician, and yoga instructor.
Patrick has been a spiritual seeker since the age of 14 and has been a member of Edgar Cayce’s A.R.E. since 1995. He has been an A.R.E. Camp counselor since 1996, teaching children to meditate and watch their dreams for meaning, and is currently A.R.E.’s Development Director. Raised Catholic, Pat was introduced to Jung, Freud, James, and various Eastern philosophies and religions by Benedictine monks at St. John’s University in his home state of Minnesota. Since then, he has lived with Buddhist monks in Thailand, explored the inner worlds at the Osho Commune in India where he had a mystical experience which led him to spend many years studying the Cayce material. Pat is also a certified hypnotherapist, an ordained minister (performing marriages, funerals, baby blessings, and more), and an A.R.E. speaker. From the time he was voted “Friendliest Person” in high school until this very day, Pat makes people feel right at home and cared for, from the moment you meet.