EVENT POSTPONED. PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES.
Due to the concerns about the Covid-19 Coronavirus, and out of an abundance of caution, this event will be postponed to a later date. Please check back for updates
Dr. Eric Mein has had a life long interest in the spirit / mind / body connection which led to his interest in the Cayce readings more than 35 years ago. A central concept in the Cayce approach is that all healing comes from the infinite, captured beautifully by the phrase “the Spirit is the life, the Mind is the builder, and the Physical is the result.” We will explore many new concepts about what this means and how to best harness the power of our natural healing abilities.
Information and tools to augment and enhance the healing process will be shared and worked with, including:
- Insights into the power of love, positivity, and connection that empower healing as well as the saboteurs that block it.
- The history of healing and current research to understand how we may be ignoring the most powerful healing aid we each have in our personal tool kits.
- The place of illness in our spiritual journeys as we experience our world of duality and move forward to our destiny of wholeness.
- Using visualization to strengthen our roles as co-creators of our health and the power and limitations of language as each person creates their own affirmations.
- Understanding the role of ideals, purpose, and meaning in actualizing quantum healing focused on energy vs. classical healing focused just on the physical body.
- The importance of meditation in accessing the eternal now and the field of pure potentiality where we can influence and change our patterns and blueprint.
- The Cayce approach to physical healing by optimizing the body’s terrain and working on balance and coordination.
Special Bonus Speaker!
ADRIAN E. CASTILLO
Friday, May 15th from 3 pm to 5 pm
Self-C.A.R.E. only costs a D.I.M.E. An ounce of prevention is worth more than a pound of cure, and so, we’ll explore how to see positive physical results using a practical guide to Holistic Health based on the Edgar Cayce readings.
FREE BONUS SESSION
Friday: 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday: 7 – 9 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Early Registration For Full Conference:
A.R.E. Members $90
Non A.R.E. Members $100
Seniors 65+ $80
At the Door
At the door registration begins Friday at 2:00 pm
A.R.E. Members $95
Non A.R.E. Members $105
Friday night only $25,
with a friend $40
Pre-registration deadline: April 6th, 2018
To Pre-register by mail, fill out form, make check payable to Ronald Feldheim, Treasurer and mail to:
Ronald Feldheim 7135 Collins Avenue, #414 Miami Beach, FL 33141
Register On-line https://www.areevents.exactwebsites.com/boca-raton-florida.html
Gina Preziosa, (561) 306-4788, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ron Feldheim, (305) 205-9343, email@example.com
2000 NW 19th St
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Dr. Eric Mein is the author of several books including Keys to Health: The Promise and Challenge of Holism. He was co-founder and president of Meridian Institute which researched Edgar Cayce’s medical readings for ten years resulting in a number of publications and also served as medical director for the A.R.E.’s Health and Rejuvenation Research Center for two years. Dr. Mein also experienced a personal encounter with cancer during which he focused on using the insights and techniques that he will be sharing, resulting in his complete recovery. He recently retired after being in clinical practice for over 29 years.