For more than thirty-five years, Kevin J. Todeschi has made an in-depth study of the Edgar Cayce readings, especially as they relate to soul growth and personal development. His book on the Akashic Records describes how rather than simply being a record of the past, the universe’s “super-computer system” is actually an interactive source of information that draws experiences and relationships to individuals for their own soul development. This program also promises to explore fascinating insights into the nature of the collective illusion we call “time.”
During the day you will:
- Glimpse your own Akashic Record and discover a probable past life, insights into your present experiences, and a potential future for you right now
- Explore fascinating insights into the nature of the collective illusion we cal "time"
- Hear historical accounts of individuals who have somehow broken through the illusion of linear time
- Discover what causes individuals to perceive one another very differently. For example, why does the person I like least of all still have people who love him or her, and why do people I love have their own challenging relationships
- Take part in an intuition game—one that can provide insights into any imaginable question you may have
“Remember, these records are the interpretation of that ye have builded in thy mental, thy material, thy spiritual activities through the sojourns of the soul-entity in the material world; through the relationships and activities ye have manifested towards others.” Edgar Cayce reading 1632-3
The program features an in-depth look at three major concepts from the Edgar Cayce readings: the Akashic Records, relationships, and the illusion of time. It is a soul awakening, experiential event that will completely change your view of your past, present, and future life. Don't miss it!
Past attendees say:
“Kevin is such a gifted speaker, and his understanding and explanation of the topics is incredible!”
“Kevin’s personality kept the program interesting as well as informative. His humor put us all at ease, and I absolutely LOVE the psychic game!”
“Great speaker! The day was fun, fast moving, with great group interaction . . . I didn’t want it to end.”
Registration: At-door registration/book tables open at 8:45 a.m.
Meal Break: 12:30-2:00 p.m. (Restaurants are within driving distance.)
Financial Assistance: A limited number of partial scholarships are available for most programs. Contact A.R.E. Customer service for details.
9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
201 Washington Avenue
North Haven, CT 06473
is executive director and CEO of Edgar Cayce’s Association for Research & Enlightenment (A.R.E.) and Atlantic University (AU). He is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Edgar Cayce organizations. As both student and teacher of the Cayce material for 35 years, he has lectured on five continents in front of thousands of individuals. A prolific writer, he is the author of more than 25 books, including the best-selling Edgar Cayce on the Akashic Records, Edgar Cayce on Auras and Colors (co-author), and his most recent book Contemporary Cayce, an overview of the Cayce material written in easy-to-understand language, which he co-authored with Henry Reed, PhD.