During this experience of self-exploration and personal enlightenment, you will gain first-hand experience of accessing the deeper recesses of your mind and consciousness—the very realm in which past-life memories and your soul’s connection to the Divine exist. Through a regression and self-guided imagery during this three-hour Edgar Cayce-focused workshop you will learn:
- How souls were created and came to inhabit the earth
- The school of earth: karma and grace
- The grand plan of “returning to Oneness”
- AND your particular place in the grand scheme
You will experience a special group hypnotic regression with emphasis on reaching the life-between-lives state and contact with your personal guides!
Plus, you will have the opportunity to:
- Understand the process of hypnosis and past-life regression and how it can be used for healing and self-awareness—even if you don’t believe in reincarnation!
- Clarify personal ideals and align your spiritual intent with the pathway for your soul’s journey to wholeness
- Explore the Cayce information on the nature of the soul and the various levels of consciousness beyond the third dimension
- Have a personal experience channeling your Higher Self for guidance, soul healing, and an awareness of your divine connection
- Travel to the Akashic “Hall of Records” and glimpse the record of your own soul’s journey
- Tap into past lives that are having a major impact upon the present
You’ll leave with a greater understanding of your soul purpose and the limitless potential of your incarnation in this lifetime!
Peter Woodbury will be offering private sessions after his speaking event on Sunday. To learn more about these sessions, and how you can schedule one, please click on this link.
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
6407 12th Ave NE
Seattle, WA 98115
received his undergraduate degree in psychology from Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts and his master’s degree in social work from Boston University. He trained in hypnotherapy and past-life regression techniques with Dr. Brian Weiss, Dr. Allen Chips, and Dan Brown, PhD. Peter is in private practice as a psycho-therapist and hypnotherapist in Virginia Beach, with a focus on the use of spirituality and faith as tools for personal transformation and liberation.
A student of the Cayce readings for over 20 years, he is a popular presenter on key topics from the Cayce readings both at A.R.E. Headquarters and in the field. Fluent in three languages, he is also known for his outstanding leadership of A.R.E. Tours to South America, India, and Egypt. He also finds time to play Edgar Cayce in the popular one-man show titled “An Evening with Edgar Cayce.”