“First Know Self” (Edgar Cayce and written above the doorway to the Oracle at Delphi…)
The Edgar Cayce readings say a lot about past lives, describing the journey of our souls through a recurring cycle of incarnations on our journey back to the Source. Along this journey we often encounter the same souls a well as karmic patterns and past-life carry-over that can manifest in our current life as challenges, as well as our greatest gifts and blessings. The readings also describe tools we can use to access past life memories for soul growth and healing, including dream work and past-life exploration.
Long-time Cayce student Cheryl Baer-Bernath CHt, who was trained by Dr. Allen Chips and Delores Cannon, brings decades of experience with dreams, regression, and past-life memory research to this enlightening and experiential workshop. Through a unique combination of guided regression, visualization, small group work, and personal introspection, you will explore:
- Why knowing about your past lives can help you see the bigger picture of your life today
- Cayce’s principles of reincarnation, spiritual ideals, and your soul’s plan
- Your natural ability to identify past-life influences through your inherent likes and dislikes, innate talents, your major life challenges, and even through your guides and Higher Self
- How Near-Death Experiencer’s stories confirm the continuity of the soul
- The importance of dreams, both literally and symbolically, to your spiritual journey
- Steps you can take to improve your relationships and turn your stumbling blocks into stepping stones
You’ll understand how dreams and meditative introspection can be a direct line of communication from your subconscious mind and your higher soul self, and gain easy, practical tools for dream recall and interpretation. You will also explore what Cayce said about how our “thoughts are things” and that we create our future through manifestation—and how the principle of “grace” ties these together.
Past attendees say:
“Excellent speaker; articulate and easy to hear. Topic fascinating.”
“Very enjoyable. Great content—real life examples.”
“Strong, confident, well-informed presenter, and well-researched.”
Registration: At-door registration/book tables open at 8:30 a.m.
Meal Break: Noon to 1:30 p.m. (Restaurants within driving distance). Onsite lunch is available for purchase provided by the Youth of Unity.
Financial Assistance: A limited number of partial scholarships are available for most programs. Contact A.R.E. Customer service for details.
9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
28660 Five Mile Rd.
Livonia, MI 48154
Cheryl Baer-Bernath, CHt is a former long-time A.R.E. staff member, professional singer and musician, and certified Hypnotherapist. A popular lecturer on dreams and reincarnation, and an avid journal keeper, she has been featured on various radio shows and publications including Venture Inward magazine.